[Neg2Poz] Tom aka Orpheusboi - Bugchaser

Male22192

Click here to see original blog post on Neg2Poz

Photo+18.jpg

For this week's entry, we hear from someone over in the UK - 24 year old Tom aka Orpheusboi. Find out what made him take that leap from bareback into bugchasing. Along the way, there was bus rides to take his first poz load and big dicked trannies!

Hi. What is your screen name and what site(s) can people hook up with you at?

Its orpheusboi:

on bbrt (best place probably)

on gaydar

on grindr

on breedingzone (on here a lot)

on bugshare

Email me orpheusboi@googlemail.com and I will give my Skype out to you if contact me.

And how old are you?

Dec 24th, 1986 (so 25 shortly)

For anyone that wants to hook up w/ you, what do you look for in a sex partner?

No absolute type. Helps if they are a top ...or at least versatile. I prefer smooth, slim & muscled. Not really into chubby or hairy guys. Any and all races. I seem to have a habit of having black boyfriends, but not out of any particular intent. As I'm sure many will say, I prefer broadly my age! Up to 40 is fine, varies by the guy. Not into older, out of shape guys basically or bears! Sex is fun, so anyone who is open minded and into having fun, dirty sex, a lot is great. Groups, threesomes, other fetish things can also be fun. Be well read, smart, romantic and into drinking too much caffeine and we could be boyfriends too!

smaller.jpg

Let's go back to the beginning, tell us about your first bareback encounter?

The first time was when I was 15. Like many people, with their first experiences, condoms just never came up. I was messing about with a guy at school, jacking off and swapping blowjobs. Once or twice he let me fuck him and visa versa. We didn't really know what we were doing frankly! I got to have sex in a locker room though, which was cool even if a massive cliche. After that, I settled into using condoms, because it was the done thing. A few years ago I dated a guy in NY. He was a really hung black guy. He barebacked me and always shot his load inside. It wasn't really discussed and I was too into getting fucked to care.

PB250728.jpg

Is that what got you hooked onto bareback? If not, what was?

Yeah, pretty much. It was just much easier to take cock bareback and felt much better. I love the feeling of cum leaking out of my hole after being fucked. Topping with a condom is just crap. It doesn't compare with bare. Pretty soon after that, I was only having sex bareback and actively seeking it out. Guys who bareback are just better at sex. They just seem to be more into it. It was a revelation. Before I started barebacking, a lot of sex I had was pretty boring and tame. Haven't used or had a rubber in me for years now.

fucked.jpg

Can you tell us what made you want to take the leap from barebacking into bugchasing?

I started to hear and read about bugchasing. I found it a turn on, but didn't ever consider I would start chasing. It was just a slightly twisted hot idea. However, the fantasy was there and just kept growing. I couldn't stop thinking about how hot it would be to knowingly take poz cum. I was hooking up with guys on bareback sites, always trying to make sure they were neg (which was naive! ), but kept coming across really hot poz guys I wanted to sleep with as well. It happened quite gradually, over about a year. I became quite obsessed by chasing. I couldn't stop thinking about it. It had become more than just a fantasy. I wanted to be poz. I needed to get knocked up. I just had to make it happen. Once the fantasy has got its hooks into you, its inevitable.

Can you tell us about the first time you knowingly took a poz load?

I was chatting with a guy who was poz, but 'undetectable'. I agreed to come over to his place. It was kinda a safe ish way to start chasing, but still a massive turn on knowing I was going to take my first poz cock, even if there was little chance of getting infected. Once I was there, it was actually pretty easy. I wasn't nervous. I was just into the sex. It was a great fuck. I came hands free for the first time. He said he wouldn't cum in me, but once we started, I begged him to shoot inside. That was the first, the second was straight afterwards!

_3186835colsmallsq.jpg

After it was done and over with, what were your emotions? How did you feel?

Turned on. I loved the feel of the loads inside me on the bus ride home. I jacked off loads that evening thinking that I might be infected. There was times a few days later when I felt scared and stupid, wondering what the hell I was doing and why I had this crazy desire to get pozzed. These doubts happen, but gradually as I took more poz loads they faded. I rationalized that it was pretty inevitable I was going to get pozzed someday anyway if I was barebacking, especially in a city like London. Anyone who thinks that asking if someone is neg is any guarantee of status is deluded. Your safer having sex with poz guys on meds.

Did you try to hold the load in as long as possible or try to get it out of you immediately?

I always try to hold it in for as long as possible, though some always tends to leak out which feels and looks awesome. I always keep it inside or use it as lube for the next cock. Why would you try to get rid of it unless to eat it.

_3186828col.jpg

When you are with a poz guy do you like to get verbal about it? What do you say to them in bed?

I like to know they are poz and if possible for them to know I'm neg. Don't mind getting anonymous loads, but it's much hotter if both parties know what's happening. So yeah I talk about bugchasing if I can, though sometimes it better to keep quiet and get the load! I'm personally not very verbal in bed, but do like it if the other guy is. Never had anyone who was really verbal about gifting me, though that would be fun.

What was your favorite memory during the process?

Oh plenty! I had great evening with a guy who shot two loads in me and then fisted them nice and deep. Another was an amazingly pretty tranny with an astonishingly thick cock, literally beer can width, no jokes! Had some incredibly hot conversations with fellow chasers, some who had already converted and encouraged me. Still wish I had a chance to take part in a conversion party or a gang fuck. I tried, but they never managed to happen!

Are you still neg or have you converted?

I tested poz in September. I had the fuck flu really badly a few weeks before, so had a pretty good idea it had finally taken.

_3186831.jpg

Can you tell us about the encounter you think that caused you to convert?

Not sure which one pozzed me. The timing means it could be any of about four guys and that one really hung tranny! I had a really slutty week! I was trying to take ten poz loads a week then, probably got about 8 that week, many of them from guys not on meds. Given how much I was getting fucked, my hole was pretty sore and tender, so it was hardly a surprise that one or more loads took.

When you converted, what was your feelings when it happened?

It was sill a bit of a shock, despite actively chasing it. I had to act upset at the clinic, even though I wasn't. I felt like I should regret what I had done, but I don't. I love knowing I'm now poz. Makes me hard whenever I think about the bug coursing though my veins and my newly toxic cum.

How has it changed things for you now that you are POZ?

Makes very little difference to my day to day life. I'm not ill and probably won't be for a very long time, especially if I go on meds. I makes me even hornier if anything. I still love taking loads, poz or otherwise. Probably the main change is I'm topping more since I converted. When I was chasing, I was pretty focused on bottoming. Now I've got the added incentive of breeding bottoms with my newly poz cock, which is a massive new turn on.

How long were you bugchasing for before becoming poz?

About a year, but not always really going out to get pozzed. Probably only six months of really dedicated bug chasing and a few bouts of very slutty load taking.

How many poz loads would you say you took during that time?

Twenty or thirty, many of those would be undetectable though. I guess about ten unmedicated. I was fairly lucky (or unlucky) that I converted so fast.

Any words for people that are on the fence as to whether or not to take poz loads and/or bugchase?

Two things really, if you find bugchasing a turn on, it will only become more so. It's scary, but once you start taking poz loads you soon realize the doubts fade away. Relax and do it. You won't regret it. Secondly, if you bareback, being poz is not problem, most guys are or will be soon enough. You will take poz loads knowingly or not. I encourage you to enjoy and control the process of getting pozzed rather than be upset and shocked when you have a test and find out you've converted.

5671410116500355964-4180096639267539890?l=www.neg2poz.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.