[UK Sauna Slut] Interviewed by Cristian Knox

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

cristianknoxlogo.jpgAs I said in my previous post, on Friday 13th I had the honour of meeting up with Cristian Knox at Chariots in Shoreditch, London.* We’d agreed to meet up initially just for a coffee, but chatting before I travelled down, Cristian floated an idea he’d had about doing an interview for his blog.

He figured that while many people read my blog, had seen my pictures and watched my videos on xtube, not a lot of people had heard me speak, or really got an idea of what I was like as a person.* I accepted his offer, and the venue for the meet was changed from a coffee house to the sauna.

Personally, as someone who started this blog way back in 2006 just for a bit of a laugh, and way before the current boom of bareback*blogs occured, it’s a real honour that it’s now got the reputation that it has.* That*there is sufficient interest from people who actually work in the mainstream adult industry to spend their time interviewing me for their blogs, is quite an accolade.

To check out his video, visit his blog, cristianknox.blogspot.com.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.