Douchebag Tops

Inception

There's a difference between the 'occupational hazard' of an ass not being 100% squeaky clean, and pulling your cock out to find it coated with brown like you just tried to fuck a jar full of pudding.

At times, even with the best-of-efforts with rinsing out you may end up with a little bit of brown-water or the small fleck of shit. That is the 'occupational hazard' of dealing with the ass. Seriously, if you are actively planning to get fucked -- take the time to freshen up a little bit.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Matias47
Believe me, when I fuck someone, I hold all the cards ;) .

And when I hook up online I will discuss the fact that I don't like scat and I will always remind the guy that my big dick goes deep.

But seriously: I - like most tops - can sense the difference. If a bottom comes prepared and really wants the fuck to be a pleasurable experience for both, and after hours of rough fucking shit happens, well, I won't freak. I don't enjoy it, but it comes with the territory.

But there are bottoms - especially drug users - who just don't care, who just want spunk up their hole and will tell every kind of bullshit just to get fucked. If you aren't clean, either douche or man up and be honest about it and find someone who is into scat.

No top will ever hold all the cards with me. The fact that I like cock up my ass doesn't make a weak little twat. I actually had to kick the shit out of guy that thought I was. That said, I always clean out when I want to get fucked. I hate it when brown shows up and I do my best to make it so that doesn't happen.

No top will ever hold all the cards with me. The fact that I like cock up my ass doesn't make a weak little twat. I actually had to kick the shit out of guy that thought I was. That said, I always clean out when I want to get fucked. I hate it when brown shows up and I do my best to make it so that doesn't happen.

Bravo! I've got nothing against people into the whole dom top/sub bottom thing, but it just ain't me. If I know that's what a guy is into I probably wouldn't try hooking up with him as we wouldn't be a good match. It is the same as how I am not gonna chase a guy who is into cd's or tranny's. We would not jive. I'm not trying to be pushy or bossy. I just want to have a good time and show a man a good time that they appreciate.

I very rarely chase anyone. I do fine with just being me, and yes I am as loudmouthed and cantankerous in person as I am on online. At the tubs, when I run into friends, I am definitely one of those loud guys who has loud annoying conversations with a lot of joking arround. There are plenty of guys who avoid me and yet somehow I always get laid. Plenty of guys like that a masculine guy will bend over for them.

No top will ever hold all the cards with me. The fact that I like cock up my ass doesn't make a weak little twat. I actually had to kick the shit out of guy that thought I was.

If you can actually back that up then youre the kind of bossy bottom i like. Its fun to dominate weak little pussies just as it can be fun to get your dick raped by an aggressive power bottom.

as for shitty holes, I like to rim guys all through out the sex, if the hole aint clean Im well put off. A irty pussy isnt getting my load.