[Spunk Bucket Belfast] Long time No See

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Spunk Bucket's original blog post...

Anyhow... as some of you might have guessed, I kinda grew bit complacent, and actually went off sex for a while yet again. Infact.... since november.... I've only had one guy, and that was last Saturday Night..... It kinda annoyed me to be honest, cause it felt .....dare I say it.... Romantic. Shock Shock Horror.

Anyhow.... its coming to that time when little ol me has to go and get loaded up with more spunk and cum, at the bareback party in Nottingham.

This time, I've been canvassing for interested people from belfast, who wana fly over with me. So far, got about 7-8 guys who say they will go with me. Of course..... I know from last time, to take this with a pinch of salt, as lets face it... the last guys who said they would go with me, were a bunch of lying cunts.

Anyhow... a new development I've been working on is a new bareback website explicitly for bareback parties and hooking up with bareback guys.

http://www.gayguys4u.net/

Its built using ajax for the message system - even gaydar doesnt use that.... (it uses frames) and php for the rest of the site.

Its currently a work in progress, next on the agenda, is to add the profile section, allowing people to add their personal details and a profile template.6097407870184969815-8569976748789559803?l=bbbelfast.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.