[Spunk Bucket Belfast] I DID IT - I took 'The Fist'!!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Spunk Bucket's original blog post...

I dont know if I posted about it or not, but few months back, I got myself 'The Fist' dildo off the web.

I tried taking it back then, but to my dismay, I could not take it, dispite the fact I can take a real fist.

I've been working hard over the past few months, training my ass to take big things. I've taken Butt Plug - which is large, Coke Bottles - 500ml, which are sorta large, could even take part of a 2lt btl of coke.

Yet, for all my trying, I couldnt take 'The Fist'.

Well... Tonight, I just have. Quite literally, 20 minutes ago, It slipped right up my hole, not exactly an easy task, but thanks to 'Boy Butter' lube, I managed it.

Gravity helped alot too.

Im gonna post an image of the Dildo itself, so you can see what I have managed to take.

IMG_0106.jpg

It used to be, I would get a bb fuck, and then use black butt plug to churn it up, now I've set my sights higher, Me and my fist are gonna have some fun.

I have to admit though, my ass feels weird after having taken it, it certainly didnt feel like taking a real fist. Now it feels like there is pressure being applied to the inside of my ass, even when its empty, not an entirely bad feeling, just weird. Im sure the more I take it, the easier it will become, and then I can work on bigger things.6097407870184969815-6938418803715789955?l=bbbelfast.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.