[Spunk Bucket Belfast] Whoops... Forgot about last nite I guess

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Spunk Bucket's original blog post...

I got a load the other night from a previous bb top guy.

If ya read through the blog, you will see a few weeks ago, I got 2 loads in the space of 7 hours from 2 tops.

The second top, I had him round the other night, and he fucked me good in the bed room.

We went at it for a while doing some oral, and then he had me bent over, at the bottom of the bed, my front half of my body practically over the edge, as he pumped me ass with his cock.

He pumped me a good 10 minutes, his cock, not the largest I ever seen, but it was good for an average cock.

He fucked me for about 10-12 minutes, and then he asked me if I wanted him to cum.

"Yeah, Shoot it!!, Shoot it inside me!!, Give me it!!"

"Give me that load, give me it!!"

I quite literally was more vocal than I have ever been.

Im not usually that vocal when it comes to getting cum in my ass.

Anyhow.... he left, and I watched tv for a while, while I considered what to do with the load in my ass.

Obviously, I have to play with it. Lol

I did the usual ritual, Towel on the floor, butt plug at the ready, and then I just touched the butt plug against my ass lips, and relaxed. The cum load just ran out of me so easilly, I caught it though, in my hand, and scooped it back into my ass.

I fisted it in deep, while keeping my hand shaped like a bucket sorta thing.

Then I plugged my hole, and thrusted my plug in and out hard and fast, to churn the cum into a white butter.

After I had enough, I checked gaydar again, to see if I could get anyone else round. Alas... I could not.

I wiped my ass, before gettin into bed, and went to sleep....

Which is precisely what I intend to do now.6097407870184969815-8989862016150871133?l=bbbelfast.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.