[Hung Latin Dom] The Chef

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

I am sorry for not being updating this as often as I should. I’ll try to catch up, but it’s hard. I have two jobs and I am fucking quite a bit, so, it’s hard for me.

Last week I fucked a slim, brown guy with a bit of body hair, treasure trail and a bit of chest hair. Not my usual type, but he was just a nasty man, I ate some cherries out of him, made him puke, slapped him, lifted him and fucked him while lifted. It turned that he was a chef, and when I told him I am turned on by guys doing domestic chores, he offered to cook for me, naked. Today he came, and before 3 min, I was already inside him, spit for lube. he was a bit dirty, so he cleaned out, and again and again, but we were having fun anyway. Finally, he took a big shot of water and we went to the store to buy the food for lunch, so there was time for the water to settle. We returned, he released the water and we started to fuck, this time, perfectly clean, lots of ATM, I rimmed him, made him lick his own drool from the floor, and he started cooking. I fucked him while he cooked the chicken and diced the garlic,, it was really hot. When the food was done, I took him to the bedroom and gave him a load.

We ate, went to take a nap, second load. We woke up from the nap, 3rd load and he drank my pee.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.