[Spunk Bucket Belfast] Test Results Explained and a BB Fuck the day b4

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Spunk Bucket's original blog post...

k, Well, been a while, but I got more cum in my ass.

T'was Wednesday Night, and as you know, I am going on Saturday night, to the Bareback Party in Nottingham. Anyhow, I am bringing 2 friends, who are likely poz, one of which I think is beautiful as fuck, and so wana be his boi. Lol

Anyhow. . . We decided to have a drink on wednesday nite, to get to know eachother, suffice to say, we had a few drinks, I am still feeling the hang over head ache to be honest.

I got home at about midnight, and since im in my new house, I dont have internet access until tuesday, so the only access to the internet I have, is through my iPhone. So.... I get home from Dubarries, and find I have a rather large desire to get cum in my ass that night. So... I hit Gaydar Chat, and asked, just once...

"BB Btm for Hung BB Top - East Belfast - Can accom"

Within 10 seconds, I had 3 chat windows opening.

1. - 19 year old - meh - not my type

2. 36 Year old - no face pic.... maybe

3. 59 year old - face pic... not the nicest looking.

All of them had average cock sizes to my disdain, but I decided to go with number 2 - I told him I wanted bareback fuck, and wanted a load up my hole.

He was happy to comply.

Gave him directions, and he tried to find his way to the house... in the mean time, im in my boxers, in my bed, totally out of it, cause im kinda drunk.

I see a text message on my phone - "Im here"

I run downstairs, its like 1 am now, and I let him in, we head straight upstairs, and I take my boxers off.

I think he was taken back a little by my forwardness, he was fully clothed, and I was already naked. I proceeded to feel for his cock, and once it was visible, I latched my lips around it, and proceeded to get it hard with a little oral.

Once he was hard, I stumbled back towards the bed, and he asked for lube.

I had some lube with me - Its special stuff called 'Boy Butter' - I only discovered it when clearing my room out for the house move, it came with my butt plug. Its desensitizing apparently. Takes the fussy out of bottom - or so it says on the tin.

I gave him some of this stuff, but im guessing he didnt like it, cause he proceeded to get his own stuff, an oil based lube, out of his bag, and used it.

He slid in fairly easilly, and proceeded to ride my ass for about 8 minutes, Not the longest fuck ever.

He did talk dirty, which was fun, he said things like

"Taking my raw cock up ya!!"

"Your gonna get my load up ya!!"

and stuff like that.

He then said he was close to cumming,

thats usually my cue to start working the ass muscles, so I can milk every bit of cum out of his cock.

He let out some loud gasps, and his pace grinded to a halt - he came.

Now... I usually like it when the top is on top of me, pinning me down, cause it just feels like hes breeding me, or making me his property.

This guy wasnt really into that, he had me bent over the bed sorta, standing....

And instead of grinding his body into my ass, after cumming, and letting each drop of cum run out, he kept his cock in place for about 30 seconds, then pulled out. Completely a no no.

Well.... wasnt the most satisfying fuck... he asked to use the bathroom, to wash the lube of his hands.

Then he left.

Anyhow.... I then had my appointment at the GUM Clinic the day after (yesterday being honest)

I was down to get re-tested for the Clap (which should be cured)

and to get my bloods done again - since I had sexual partners within 6 weeks of the previous tests ....... Obviously I didnt let on that I had sexual partners within 6 weeks of this test... infact... the doctor - blonde young doctoer girl... she never asked.

Anyhow...She did the swab tests - these take about 3-4 weeks for the results, cause swine flu has got the labs busy.

And then I got bloods taken to test for

1. HIV

2. Syphilis

3. HEP B & C

I got more information regarding my HEP C self curing thing.

Apparently, when someone tests positive for accute Hep C, they monitor the person for 6 months to see if they clear it themselves - I cleared it before it was detected, so no monitoring was required of me.

The virus was not detected in my blood, just the antibody for the virus, there are 2 tests done you see.

The PRC test, tests for the virus DNA ,or the protein of the virus - I tested negative for this, cause the virus is dead.

The Antibody test, tests for the antibody, which your body creates when fighting off the infection. - I tested positive for this.

Now.. this is the bit that is interesting.

Apparently, the Antibody test works on a sorta scale, I dont know if its percentage based or not, but she said that values of

0 - 0.8 - can usually be put down to equipment failures, or test results being bad etc.

My first test result which tested positive for the antibody, actually came from May 2008 - I had an antibody result of 1.2 (it was not mentioned, because it was nearly neglible)

Anyhow, over the months, and a year later, my Antibody level is now 6, which doesnt mean anything bad, just means the antibodys are reproducing in my body, its something your immune system does when it has combatted a virus, and wants to help keep you safe from it in the future.

Now.. the big question: Am I immune to it.

She said No.

She said that I have had it, and fought it off, but thats not to say that you cant catch it again in the future, and in future circumstances not be able to fight it off.

Obviously, everyones immune system is slightly different, at the time of my original infection, I must have been in tip top condition, and the virus got its viral ass kicked as soon as it got inside me.

Thats not to say I wont be able to clear it again, I might be able to, or I might not be able to...

Anyhow... another big question is where I got it from.

I dont think I can remember every fuck from back that time of year, but if the first test to test positive for HEP C was in may 2008, then that would suggest I may have caught it from my time in America - Steamworks Sauna (Chicago).

That was in October 2007 I believe, and after I came back, I got diagnosed with Syphilis, which made me do my 1 and 3 quarter year abstinance - So... America was probably the last time I coulda picked it up.

It probably tested positive during one of the regular test check ups I had to do over the course of the year after having the Syph.

Like I said - they didnt tell me about it, cause it wasnt a 'positive' for having HEP C, it was just Positive for having 'once' had it.

The time frame sorta supports this too.

If the antibody levels have gone from 1.2 to 6 over the course of a year and half, I would surmise that 7 months before May 2008, may be the time of original infection.

Anyway - hope ya all took that in.

I will blog more, once I get back from the bb party on Saturday. - Internet gets installed on Tuesday.6097407870184969815-1701168915739010058?l=bbbelfast.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.