[Hung Latin Dom] 2 Tops + 1 Versatile= Happy Bottom

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

My friend C. is a very hot stud. A bit out of shape, but he is tall and beefy, tanned, with a goatee and a very rugged, manly face with a goatee. He looks a bit like Tom Vaccaro, so I always like to fuck him. He is a real pig, loves ATM, but we must be careful, since he often is not quite ready. Today, he was astounding. He had asked me since last year to set something up for him, a threesome, as he wanted to be spit roasted and double fucked. I called my friend G, who organizes the local leather parties, he is short, smooth, and a top, but we love fucking pigs together. G brought his boy, R, a beefy cub with a beard and hairy back, shaved head. We all C, and G and I fucked R too. Finally we all blew our loads inside C and I felched them and snowballed the loads to C. We all had a great time.

So, in a single fuck, I managed to fuck two holes, I’m still keeping my average, however, these next days will be very busy until Saturday, so I might not be able to keep the trend.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.