When Desperation For Cock Takes Hold

DaddysCumDump

I don't necessarily mean basic horniness. But when a craving for dick takes hold and completely consumes you.

Last Saturday evening had been quiet and I'd gone to bed. I had Sunday plans so wanted to get up early, do a few chores and errands before heading out for brunch.

I was having a fitful sleep, however. And I thought, "ok, jerk off that might relax you." I brought out a toy and then it happened...

It was already 2:30am. I wasn't concerned about bars closing as there is a nearby sex club that is open 3am-7am. I got myself ready, including the whole 'cleaning' process. I was at the club until closing time enjoying a large number of cock. I took home an older, hairy pot-bellied Daddy with a big dick who fucked me senseless - you know when you seem to space out and the eyes roll to the back of your head. He dumped a beautiful, thick tasty load in my mouth.

I quickly ushered him out. I wanted more. It was after 8am on a sunny morning. I went to a adult store. No one in the booths but there was a guy reviewing dvds. I cruised and took him home. By the time we were done, it was about 10am. I went to the parkland by the river - nobody. I came home, advertised on CL and before long was having my mouth and ass used.

After that, I was on CL again and soon in a taxi downtown.

Obviously I missed brunch. But I don't recall ever being so overwhelmed by desire.

What are others' experiences of being consumed by cock?

Guest BtmByTheBay

Wow, I haven't had that kind of luck when I've been craving it desperately... but that sort of intensity was what led to me first being bred. I found someone on BBRT that looked like they'd fit the bill, was close by, and so I gave my roommate some sort of excuse about late-night shopping and took off. Within about 10 minutes of going into the hookup's place I had my first bareback load up my ass... and he was a serious multiple cummer, so he ended up seeding me 3 more times before he was done for the night and I headed home what felt like hours later (I didn't bother to check my watch, but I dunno who would...). Still incredibly hot as fuck every time I think about it...

It is an interesting phenomenon, and there is a def difference between the kind of desperation for cock that DaddysCumWhore describes and the usual horniness that boys like us feel constantly. i'm kinda lucky i guess, because whenever i feel that desperation, i call a fb who will set up a gang bang or cum dump. Between his buddies at school and at work, my fb generally can line up a dozen or more. He loves to slot in there about 5th or 6th, when my hole is nice and moist but not yet totally wrecked. He knows me pretty well and he can spot that desperation in me, sometimes even before i do. The first time, we were at a club, and i took a load right there on the dance floor. my fb quickly moved me into the Men's Room (to save us from getting thrown out of the place) and started lining up guys to fuck me. Since then, he's "looked after my needs" maybe half a dozen times -- with cum dump orgies at his place, my place, hotel rooms, and once at the gym after hours.

Sometimes my need for cock just takes over :) Was in Asia for work last December and on my last day I woke up super horny for cock. Got a morning load from a guy I already knew and then set about packing and getting ready to check out in a few hours. When I was nearly packed I got back online and invited over a guy from Scruff whilst still hitting up other guys on Scruff and Growlr. New guy arrived and I got to suck two loads out of him - I was just super horny and wouldn't quit til I got all that cum. One more guy from Scruff and then I thought I should call it quits and get ready to check out. But I was still horny and I saw that a big Thai bear on Growlr was really close. Turns out he was in the hotel swimming pool:) He responded and said he'd be right up to my room. He was! I opened the door and there he was in just his speedo :) I was so turned on I started kissing him and pushed him onto the bed sniffing his chlorine smelling speedos. I ate out his arse. Stuck my finger inside him and couldn't help it but found myself licking my finger clean. I started talking dirty to him telling him I needed his load and responded. Instinctively I think he knew what kind of pig I was :) I must have got so horny that I told him he could cum on my arse. I was really prepped for fucking. He flipped me over and before I knew it he was inside me raw and asking him he could fuck me :) I went crazy for his cum and he fucked my good with lots of dirty talk and ended up cumin inside me and telling me to look after his babies. Even though I only had about 10 mins to check out and my work friend was waiting for me at reception I told him I needed more cum. I got down on my knees and sucked out another load. It made hot to think that I was doing this when I should be getting in the lift to get downstairs ;) We wrapped up and again he told me to take good care of his babies. I said I would and kept them inside me til I got off the plane back in Melbourne.

Now this sort of cock crazed behaviour is not common for me, but sometimes it just takes over and I loved that last day in Asia :)

• Upvote 1