[Hung Latin Dom] HungLatinDom Sandwich, Served on Arab Bear Bread

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

I had a wonderful threesome. One of them is still here, sleeping, I can hear his soft breathing.

One of the bears from a foursome last Sat. returned. He still a novice, despite being 41, his ass still cannot take me full strength. He is middle eastern, furry, very furry, short and brown. Very manly face and a nice trimmed beard. I fucked him along another middle eastern bear, taller, bald (The other has a shaved head, not bald), and with a very hairy ass hole and cheeks. I was in heaven, touching and fucking them, all that hair, the hard bodies with a bit of fat, the heads without hair, the beards and manly groans. At one point I was in the middle, my chest and back caressed by thick fur, my hands touching beards and arm hair, I was in heaven. We tag teamed the short bear, but I also fucked the taller bear and bred him, felched him, and got cherries into both asses too. We had nice conversation, and after the taller bear left, the short bear and I had dinner, kissed a lot, and he went to bed.

I am spent, but wanted to write this before sleeping.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.