[Spunk Bucket Belfast] More guys from Belfast to the BB Party

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Spunk Bucket's original blog post...

Well, not long till the BB Party in Nottingham - its more a less the first week of November I will be going over. And... as it turns out, I've lead a revolution. I've had 2 guys confirm that they want to go with me, from Belfast, to the BB Party in Nottingham. They know its a BB party, where there will be poz guys. So.. they are fully informed of the risks etc and all that shit. Like me, they are just concerned about getting BIG Loads of cum up their ass. 1 of the guys is Poz, and Its possible the other one is Poz too, not sure, not bothered either - hes quite the hotty too. Would take his load either way.

Our Flight Leaves City Airport at 7pm - Assuming there are no delays, and we land at about 8pm, get to the party at about 9pm by latest, and then BB Fucking non-stop till the morning. Return flight is at 12pm the next day or around that time.

Everyone is probably thinking - Paying to go get BB Fucks?? Thats bit out of the way like...

Well.. at 22 Quid for a return flight, there is no reason not to get a flight to the BB Party. RyanAir - thank you.6097407870184969815-2645907276786844888?l=bbbelfast.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.