The apartment complex steam room

ictscott

Out sick today, and doing some thinking about old times. When I lived in the Cleveland area, my apartment was on the top floor of a 22-story high rise on the shores of Lake Erie. It was a great view but a pain for everything else - laundry room was on the second sub-basement level, as was workout room, had to haul groceries up the elevator, well, you get the idea of my whining. But it was a great place to live.

One cold, cold Monday night in mid-January, I ventured down to the gym at around 9 p.m. for a light workout, weights, etc., followed by a session in the steam room. The gym was deserted, so I worked out, then plopped myself in the steam room. I am about 6-foot former junior college football player, and weigh around 210, and had very black hair (now some gray), nice chest and a decent cock, about 6 or so. Anyway, I lay my towel on the bench, crank up the steam and scoot back to the wall for a nice steam. My eyes were closes when I was jolted awake by the door swinging open. A tall, tall blond-headed guy with a long thin body came in to take a steam. I nodded and closed my eyes. When I reopened my eyes, there is was, standing near me, naked, stroking a long cock. It was not super thick but that thing was long - at least nine inches - and that is no lie. He was not saying a word. Just slowly stroking and smiling. It was half hard.

I was frozen at first. After all, this was a very public place buy I could not take my eyes off his cock. Mine was raging hard. Finally, I said: "Nice cock." He dropped his hand from his cock, and smiled, gesturing for me to come close. I moved up on the seat, my towel bunching beneath me ass, and I started to stroke his cock, and it grew and grew, until the head was pointed upward at mouth level. I started to suck. He had obviously showered, and his cock smelled and tasted delightful. I licked the head and the entire shaft, and buried my face in his hanging balls. I then moved back up the shaft and began sucking. Talk about gag reflex! This thing was jammed down to my stomach, I thought. He grew harder and harder. I stopped sucking and stood up. He began stroking me and asked quietly: "Do you like to fuck?" I replied, "You mean, get fucked?" He nodded: "Yeah."

My head was racing. My journey from top to versatile to bottom was almost complete, and I had experienced big cocks but never one this long. "Yeah, but not down here...for one thing, need to lube and as much of a rush as it is to suck you here, do not want to fuck in a public room." He smiled and said let's go to his place. My apartment was in the east building, and his the west - also the 22nd floor. Go figure.

We arrived in his apartment, stripped and went straight to his bed. Even after 10 minutes to get dressed and make our trip to his place, this guy still has a rock-hard boner, pointing at a 45-degree angle upward. I again started to suck, and we got into a 69, with him on top. He placed lube on his fingers and worked my tight ass while he sucked. He stopped, rolled off me, and said: "I need some of that tight ass." He asked what position and I picked what is still my favorite...me laying flat on the bed with a couple of pillows at my crotch to raise my ass. He lubed up his cock, and with no warning, started to shove the length of into me. I fought at first, groaned, and then, as the head slipped past my sphincter. his cock began to simply glide home. I felt it hit the top of something and he pushed event more. Finally he was buried to the hilt. I was stuffed with a long cock. I pushed back hard to take him even deeper. "Fuck," I said. "Fuck me." He started with long strokes. He'd pull back, I'd squeeze my ass and push back to his cock back home, he'd tease and then plunge. This guy could fuck. Man could he fuck. This long, slow stroking kept up for at least 20 minutes, then I could feel his cock expanding. He gripped me tightly and started to groan and moan and his intensity picked up. Pretty soon, he was pistoning in and out of my ass. The head of his cock pounded my prostate with each, and combined with the smooth fabric of the pillowcases rubbing against my cock, I was in sensory overload.

Suddenly, he plunged deep and just stayed there. I could feel his cock pulsating and I tried to grip his cock with my ass muscles but I was losing control. He shot and he shot hard, and then he started to fuck some more. Then, with my cock rubbing on the pillowcases and his cockhead hitting my prostate, I yelped and came and came hard -and then he picked up the pace and came again.

We were both spent. Sweaty. Happy. He grabbed a Scotch bottle and poured me a stiff drink. "How you know Scotch?" I asked. He grinned: "Cause you fuck like a real man."

Turns out his name was Scott, too, and he was married. His wife traveled a lot, so we took full advantage of that fact over the next two years. Told the wife he has found a buddy to hang with while she was out of town. Lasted until I ws transferred to Atlanta. Ah, memories.

• Upvote 1