[SFVersCumBoy] Pierced hung cock fill my throat and coated my tonsils

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

As I was walking around at lunch today, I suddenly had a message on the scruffy man app.

It was a hot dark haired, dark eyes, bearded guy that I had seen earlier online.

He sent a note that he would love to have a lunch encounter...and I was only a block from the office.

So I sent back that I was already at lunch.. and hungry. Told him that I could take him right now.

Well, he replied back asking "where?"...

I told him about two spots that were available. Then he said that he was only around the corner.

I told him to meet me outside.

As I saw him on the street, I smiled...his profile pic was already a cock engorger/ball churner for me and he was tall, lean and young.

We both said hello and with my cock starting to tent my jeans, I told him to follow me.

We went up the block, and I led him into the building and into the bathroom.

When I locked the door he started to undo his pants, so I did the same.

Then as he pulled out his half erect cock, my mouth dropped to the floor - almost as fast as my knees did...

At least six or seven inches around, with a large vein running towards a huge mushroom head...and then I saw the glint of metal!

Pierced, hung, thick and all right in front of me!!

I immediately went to work on taking every bit that I could, but it was so mouth watering that I did try to start off slow and work my way down

the shaft feeding him into me inch by inch.

As I pushed more and more into my mouth, he also got thicker and harder...damn!

Once he was fully hard, I had my hand wrapped around as much as I could and took him into my throat.

Let me tell you that mushroom head and PA pushed right down past my tonsils.

Using my hand gripped around his low hanging balls, I pushed him from the base further into my gullet until I heard his intake of breath.

I would have moaned as much as he did, if my mouth was not consumed and filled with cock.

Breathing through my nose, I kept him there until the last second and then let him slide out of my mouth.

Gripping that shaft with my fist, I was staring at his throat slimed cock and that spit shined PA hanging from that mushroom head.

It was time to go back down and let him choke me with his meat again.

Now, most of you know that once that shaft and head are throat slimed, it is like instant deep throat and so much easier to slide.

Using my mouth to coax his thick shaft down my throat again, I went for the tonsils and again pushed further past.

Amazingly ( I mean he was literally that huge!) I felt my throat open and he was suddenly buried up the balls and there was no room for ANYTHING else

in my throat. That sent a signal up his shaft and I felt it throb as he let out another moan.

Leaving him buried for a few seconds, I thought my own load was going to explode out of my cock before I got his.

Now that he had been balls deep and his cock was lubed beyond imagination, I went back to enjoying the chore (well, not a chore for me) of drawing out a load.

I used my hand to stroke him a bit between working on the bulbous head and sliding his shaft down to meet me tonsils.

Soon enough he let out a low murmur that he was going to cum...and I only grunted and let him know I heard.

And then it was eruption time. Fuck, he started to fill my mouth, coat my tongue and even though I wanted to see his sperm flying past my face I

just gripped the shaft and shoved his exploding cock into my throat.

As he was blasting those cum spurts down my gullet, I felt his cock expand and the head band against my tonsils and the base of my throat.

When I felt it was safe to release his cock I was wrong, and some cum and spit spilled out past his PA. It slid over the edge of the ring and landed on my shirt.

I was not about to worry about that - hell, I love to walk around with cum on my face, lips, beard or clothes.

Always hot to think that other cock suckers KNOW exactly what I just did and what they can see.3474577974612100795-6891777908242501960?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.