[Spunk Bucket Belfast] IM IMMUNE TO HEP C - Woot!!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Spunk Bucket's original blog post...

Haha.

I just got a phone call from the Gum Clinic.

HIV - NEG

SYPHILIS - NEG

Gonnorhea - NEG - In your Face MR I PAY FOR SEX AND ACCUSE PEOPLE OF INFECTING ME OF GONORRHEA.

CLAMIDIA - (OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT) - Positive.

K, I had Clamidia, but the 4 wee pills they give you for the NSU (Non-Specific Urethritis) treats the Clamidia, so no biggy.

The Lovely Heath Advisor from the Clinic also gave me another revelation.

Apparently, one of my previous tests came back Positive for Hep C

Hep C for everyone know doesnt know, is a big bad disease, which is more deadly than HIV/AIDS.

It is degenerative, no cure, and a thousand times more virilant.

Breaks down the Liver, and targets Heart, Lungs, and Brain.

I say No Cure, as in, No Medicinal Cure, however, It does appear that my Body has cured itself of the Hep C.

As I said,

One of my previous tests, showed evidence of non-reactive Hep C Virus in my system.

If I didnt think I had a super powerful immune system before, I sure do now.

She said that its a fairly common occurance, for a person to clear themselves of Hep C. (First I heard of it too...)

I asked if I am at risk from it in the future,

She said

"I wouldnt know the answer to that, but obviously, safe sex would be the only sure way to stay safe."

Which translates to

"I dont know, but why would you wana tempt fate."

Which is more a less

"Your probably immune, so bareback sex with HEP C guys should be ok." Lol

In Novembers Test, Im gonna ask the Doctors for more details about my Inherrent Immunity to Hep C.

This is Class - The only Disease I was actually scared about getting, was HEP C, and it turns out I have had it and all, and got rid of it on my own. HEP C infected people, generally die alot sooner than HIV infected people, since their livers shut down.

She didnt say when my test came back positive for it, but one things for sure, I wana know why the doctors didnt tell me about it back whenever it was that I got that test done. For all I know, that test result is from a year ago.

Im quite excited about this...

The sorry cunt who may have had HEP C and given it to me.

Hes probably not as lucky as me, to have cleared it on his own,

I just checked, apparently 15% of HCV (Hepatitis C Virus) infected people, clear it on their own.

I dont know if this leads to a future immunity or not, heres hoping.

Anyway - Thanks Sorry Cunt, for trying to kill me, Lol, and Failing miserably.6097407870184969815-567231085470753482?l=bbbelfast.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.