[Hung Latin Dom] Two Chubs In A Row

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

On Wed I had this chubby guy coming. Very hairy, short and tattooed. He was OK, not astounding, but I wanted a hole. And he came. I was very wrong, he was much more than OK. He lives close and 15 min he was here, he started sucking me immediately, and I slapped his face both with my dick and hands. I made him gag and drool, some of the drool fell on the floor, and I made him lick some of it. We went to the bathroom, he wanted to clean his face, so I fucked him in front of the mirror while he washed his face. I made him get on 4 legs and took him walking like that to my bedroom. I fucked him violently, pumping in and out. I kept pulling his hair, spitting on his beard, kissing im, making him scream in pain, but he kept asking for more, even if his eyes were watery. His ass cheeks were red, I kept hitting, he kept shaking, but did not object, I rimmed his hairy hole, got my tongue deep inside.

After some really hard insults in Spanish (filthy promiscuous pig, among others), I came deep in him, felched him. He came shortly afterwards. It was great, I hope he returns.

On the evening, I had dinner with a guy that’s sort of befriending me. He got*touchy*in public, including heavy shoulder slapping. I’m not interested in that kind of attitude. Even with my subs I have boundaries and I do not mess with them in public unless is previously agreed on. I do not mind PDAs here, but being manhandled is a no-no. So, I do not think I am meeting him again.

On Thurs, this other chubby came, more than chubby, big guy. I bred him, pump and dump, and he was on his way in 15 min.

More...

Chubby guys know that they are not what society classifies as "hot" and when shown attention by such a good looking dominant man some will put in the extra effort to show their appreciation. Also doesn't it feel so much nicer to bounce off a chubby bum. There's a reason why so many straight guys like chubby women.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.