[Spunk Bucket Belfast] Poz BB Party Invite

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Spunk Bucket's original blog post...

Been invited back to the BB Party in Nottingham.

For all who dont know, I was there in August, and got my ass loaded with poz spunk.

It was the best time of my life, and I cant wait to get back.

Im looking for other guys who wana travel to the party with me.

Msg me for invite.

Note - I am getting a check up again at the Gum Clinic a few days b4 the party.

I should still be neg at the moment, however, If I am poz, it means that the person who poz'd me up is either:

Guy who paid for the fuck. (He said he was poz, then denied it - apparently poz means posh in his world).

Fuck Buddy - Who says he is neg but doesnt mind fucking poz guys.

French Guy - Small Cock dude

Think thats all the guys - if theres been more guys since my last check up, I cant remember them.

Anyhow.

I made the appointment in november, because the guy who paid, was within 6 weeks of my last appointment, so this delayed appointment, is to give time for anything and everything to show up.

After the party, I will wait 2 months, then get checked again.

Im not stupid, I know the risks,

I dodged the bullet once before, wana see if I can do it again, get fucked raw buy about 14+ poz guys, and come home uninfected, or at least unaffected.

Once coulda been put down to being lucky, but dodging it twice, is just uncanny. Lol

I dont count myself as a bug chaser, I just love bb sex, and am not afraid of HIV.

If anyone wants to fuck me like they hate me, and try their best to knock me up, then issue your challenges NOW!!6097407870184969815-3863278885433073882?l=bbbelfast.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.