[Spunk Bucket Belfast] A Violent Fuck Encounter

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Spunk Bucket's original blog post...

Well, last night was certainly strange.

I started chatting to this guy on gaydar, who typically isnt the usual type I go for. He looked really fit, and was under 30. Lol

He said he wanted to dump a load in my ass, but said he couldnt accom, he wanted to do me on the side of the road somewhere between Lisburn and Belfast.

I went and got ready, shower,bath etc. Then started to get cold feet.

Literally - my feet were cold, my clothes were all soaking wet, cause of the bad rain from my walk home from work.

Anyhow, I texted the guy, and told him that I was kinda uneasy about the outdoors thing,

He started getting irrate, but managed to turn him around, and we ended up agreeing to going to his place instead.

He picked me up accross the road from my house, and as soon as I was in the Car, we started driving, and for 5 minutes, didnt talk to eachother. He was very assertive, he undid his trousers as he drove, was loose trackies.

He told me to play with his balls as he drove.

I did as he asked, he was way more assertive than what I was used to.

It wasnt 3 minutes later, that he had his hand on my head, forcing it down on his cock, trying to force it all the way down my throat, I gagged alot.

Every now and again, we needed to stop the sucking, as he needed to change gears etc.

We arrived at our destination, and got into his house, had big electric gates etc.

Kinda weird looking. Not every day you see a gay with a house like that.

Anyway, got into his bedroom, and he demanded I take my clothes off. At this point, I was very nervous, I had actually thought that this meet might turn bad, or violent, so I dared not refuse.

This guy, is what I would call a lazy top.

He was very much into being services by his bottoms, he had this thing he liked to do.

He would tell me to get down, hands and feet on the floor, whilst I sucked his cock, my hands being on the floor, meant I couldnt control how far his cock went in my mouth. He liked it like this, cause he wanted to force it down my throat.

Any attempt to put my hands up to guide the cock down gently, would result in him shouting,

"Hands on the floor, fuckin faggot!!"

This continued for a few minutes, with me gagging the whole time.

He told me that he wanted to try and get his cock down my throat, the whole way, so he said he will do it in one big thrust, when I said I was ready.

I braced myself, and well...

Nothing prepared me for it, he forced it all the way down, but believe it or not, once I had finished gagging, and it wasnt moving any more, I was able to stop gagging on it, it was only when it was trying to go down, that it made me gag, once it was down, I quite liked it.

Strange...

Anyway,

Now he got on the bed, and he demanded I give him the 'best' blowjob, and he wanted me to focus on his balls, and crack.

He liked it when I sucked his balls, taking each one into my mouth, its not often I get a top who is making sounds as if they were in heaven, from just my oral skills.

Soon, I was ordered to change my technique, I was told to lick from crack, to balls, to cock, all in one stroke,

He told me that he wanted me to use my hands to tickle his upper area as I sucked his cock.

At this point, he grabs my head, and forces it down hard on his cock, another deepthroat experience.

I was seriously getting tired of the oral, my tongue was getting tired.

It had been an hour of non-stop oral, and this guy was less than reciprocal. Him getting all the suck fun, and me getting no cock up my ass.

Well, this guy had noticed my talents with my hands, this little tickling thing that runs in my family.

My grandad used to tickle my mum's back in a way, that would send her to sleep, and she used to do the same to me, and now... I do it to anyone im in bed with. Lol

He wanted me to stroke him with my fingers, so I did.

One finger, up the side of his body, all the way to his armpit, and onto his arms, and then back down, accross his belly button area, and repeat.

He really loved it, at least, after 5 minutes of it, the snores he was giving off, sure sounded like snores of approval.

I was really pissed off now, cause I wanted my ass loaded up, and now the top is asleep.

I tried to slow down the stroking, hoping he would notice the lack of stroking.

He snapped out of it shortly, and then said he was gonna fuck me, but wanted me to get him hard again, through, yes, you guessed it, more sucking.

Suck, Suck, Suck - hes now hard.

He said he wanted me at the bottom of the bed, face down,

The next bit really pissed me off

He said he didnt wana bareback me.

He grabbed a condom, and put it on, and proceeded to force his cock in me,

no lube, it hurt like a bitch giving birth, backwards.

But once he was in, my ass started self-lubricating.

Up to now, I havent really described his cock much to you, but maybe I should.

This guy, said he was blonde on his profile on gaydar, but he kept saying to me things like 'How do you like that Ginger Cock!!'

So, im guessing hes Ginger, and what they say about Ginger Cocks, is true.

This cock was about 9-10 inches. Massive, and even the veins were big.

He took his cock all the way out, and slammed into me, I gave out a yelp, and he told me

"Shut up faggot!!"

He only did that once, thank god, he totally inflicted some pain with that cock.

He grabbed my ass, squeezed it tightly closed, and started fucking me hard and fast, he started saying

"Im cummin!!!"

I rolled my eyes,

"Feck sake, why ya bothering to tell me... not like im gonna get any of it"

He came, apparently, and took of the condom, and threw it on the floor, his wooden floor.

It made a 'squishy' sound when it hit the floor, so clearly, not an empty condom, I only found out later how 'full' it was.

He got me to suck his cock, I went down on it like a pro, hunting for any taste of cum left on it.

Instead, all I could taste was remenants of condom lube.

Rubber taste.

He said he wanted stroked again, he had a rest, and a snooze,

20 minutes of snoozing, he woke up.

He said he wanted to fuck me again,

this time, he wanted me over the bottom of the bed, standing up, bending over.

He just went inside me, all in one thrust, it fucking hurt so much, I gave a quick little cry of pain, and he told me once again

"Quiet ya fucking fag!!"

He started fucking fast and furious, and

came again.

Once again, in a rubber.

He dropped this one by the first condom.

He lay down, and I asked

"When do you want me to go?"

"Now" - he responded.

I got dressed, and he went to the bathroom,

I picked up the first condom while he was out of the room, and oh my god.

It was a huge load - it filled up about 1/4 of the condom.

I was raging, I coulda had that in my ass.

The second condom wasnt as full.

But still, was annoyed, and partically tempted to take his load with me in the condom, but this guy was well straight acting, and totally hates fags.

He would obviously miss the condom, and know I took it, and would just think im weird if I took it.

Hes clearly not into bb fucking.

So... I left his load behind, and got a taxi home.

This guy offered to

fuck me on the side of the road initially, and because of my hesitations, I ended up at his house, having to service him non-stop for ages.

I think in future, my chances of getting a load are better, if I just agree to the side of the road thing, and I am less likely to get face fucked for as long.

Anyway, not sure I wana meet him again after that,

Was a waste of my time in terms of loads.

How would ya feel if someome agreed to fuck u, then changed their mind - u would label them a time waster

This guy promissed me a load, and he let me down. - Time waster.

Anyhow... until next time.6097407870184969815-2279003159602986305?l=bbbelfast.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.