[Hung Latin Dom] This Guy’s Nasty

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

Warning: If you are grossed out easily, skip this post. I’m not into scat, but some of my preferences are not very standard.

He has a partner, so I do not see him very often, he cheats him, I think. None of my business, anyway.

He texted on Thursday, a few hours after the chunky guy left. I told him to drop by. His skin is like mocha, he is short and has a beard, he is fit and hairy. He came in*business*attire, with this hideous summer heat. Poor guy. But he was ready to get rid of his clothes and show me that nice body hair he has, firm pecs and belly. He was on me in a heartbeat, I let him suck me, before he had to go to wash his ass. Then he returned, he loves to chock on me, and boy, he did, many times, for a long time. His face was sticky and shiny on spit, there was a pool of spit in my floor that he licked.

We went to my room, I plowed him hard, slapped him, lifted him off the ground and fucked him while he was wrapped around me. Made him suck my dick after it was in his ass. Lots of spit and phlegm coming out of his mouth, we used it as lube. At one point, he kept blowing his nose, and, in the heat of the moment, I told him to stop and let it hang. Yes, I sometimes get that nasty too, and there might be health benefits, not that I do it because of that, LOL. We were fucking really hard, our meat meeting the other’s meat, slapping sounds, the room got hot. He got on top of me and when he was going to kiss me, the boogers started coming out of his nose. He was going to clean, and I shook my head and opened my mouth, the booger fell*there, he blew his nose in my mouth, then started kissing me, and I spat it all back on his face.

I kept fucking him in several positions, slapped his face, and came deep in him. Of course, I felched him. He took a shower, he was all sweaty. I was feeling in Heaven. Honestly, the Gag The Fag movies looked a bit tame compared to what we did.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.