[Spunk Bucket Belfast] The Test - Gum Clinic

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Spunk Bucket's original blog post...

Well, had a bit of a pisser time recently.

Guy who fucked me, who also paid, contacted me to accuse me of giving him Gonorrhea.

Instead of turning into a bitching fight, I acted quite mature about it, and assumed good faith.

I contacted my fuck buddy, and asked him if he had any symptoms. He said he had none.

I also had none, so anyway, on Wednesday, I went to the clinic, got the tests done,

This was the first time I had been to the clinic since July, when I was getting tested for the hiv back then.

Anyhow, lets count everything up.

Since July, have been

1. Fucked by a poz ex - did not cum in my ass though. (bb)

2. Poz Bareback Party - about 12 Poz guys fucked me, one guy particularly, who had not been on meds for 5 years. He fucked me 5 times during the night.

3. Poz guy from glasgow fucked me bb week after the party.

4. Gonorrhea dude - bb fuck.

5. Fuck Buddy - bb fuck

6. Fuck Buddy - bb fuck.

Anyhow...

I couldnt exactly tell the doc's all this.

So, said I had 1 unprotected anal and oral - in england, and 2 unprotected anal and oral in belfast.

Said one of the guys was complaining of gonorrhea, and I also suspected him of having hiv. (He actually admitted to having HIV after he fucked me, to a friend of mine - but he denies it to my face)

So.. The doctors did the normal.

Swab Tests -

Urine Tests -

and the bloods

Blood tests were marked as urgent, so the results would be done within a few days. Instead of results after 2 weeks.

Urine tests gave results there and then

Swab tests - normally given there and then, but they didnt have them done on time, so said they would contact me if anything popped up.

Urine Tests showed no gonorrhea, did show a little irritation/inflamation of the urethra - but this is just called NSU (non-specific urethritis) - Which means an inflamation, which may indicate an infection, or could just signify a local irritation caused by wanking too much, shower gel irritating my cock etc. So.... nothing to worry about there..

Swab tests - After 4 days, have not heard anything about these - so im assuming im clean...

Blood Tests - 4 Days, and no word back - im starting to get concerned... lol

I know that the typical reaction is, that no news, is good news. However, im obviously hoping to hear something back.

What are the chances I am neg after all this.....

Well.... im starting to think that maybe its higher than I thought it could be.

They said that the results would be back in a few days, opposed to 2 weeks.

Anyhow...

As for my sexual health at the moment.

1 - I have no traces of Gonorrhea - so "Mr I pay for sex" who accused me of giving it to him. Im obviously some sort of mutant who can turn the infection on and off at will, cause as it stands, I have no detectable traces of it, so nah nah nah nah.... you got it from someone else, If anythig, im lucky that you didnt give it to me.

2. NSU - They gave me 4 pills, for the NSU, just incase it was the Clap - Took the pills.... so thats me in tip top sexual health condition.

Anyhow... felt I should post my results here....

Im away now... to try and get more cum in my ass.6097407870184969815-4182619386740340570?l=bbbelfast.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.