[Hung Latin Dom] Sweet Bear, Weird Night

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

Two weekends ago this bear came and visited me, he is rather short, tanned, very furry. He also came last week, and he returned on Friday. I had an unexpected appointment on Friday afternoon, so I left him at home while I ran to my commitment. He cleaned my place. Isn’t this guy fucking sweet? I’d liked that he did it naked or on a jockstrap, but whatever. He is a very fine guy. He brought dinner for me too. Boyfriend material, if you ask me, but I am already in a long distance relationships, and he knows it, and I am not sure how long I’ll stay here. We’ll remain close friends.

He’s nasty and eager to learn. We had planned two more tops and maybe one bottom. No top showed up, but at least both apologized and said so in advance. The other bottom shows up. Is this other guy I fucked recently, tall, short but dense beard, and a very hairy chest, so thickly packed hair that it’s quite a sight. He trims it, and it feels good to touch it. I am really into him, he’s a manly otter. My sweet bear friend cannot take that much dick (yet), so he was fine with me fucking mostly the other guy, but there was a bad vibe among them. My friend watched as I fucked this pig in several positions, made him moan hard. Despite the bad vibe, they were both pigs, and willing to suck my dick as it came out of each other’s asses.

I came and the bear felched the load out, kissed, I kissed the otter with my load in my mouth.

The otter was tired, he decided to stay. The bear was staying too, and I have a big bed, but it was rather uncomfortable, as both wanted to snuggle with me, so I ended stretched with arms and legs spread, touching them, as I was in the middle. Sensorily pleasurable, but socially awkward. The otter left in the morning, the bear stayed. In the afternoon, an Argentinian came. Swimmers build, hard, firm body. A bit of body hair, he was very tall, maybe 6’3”. His face wasn’t too exciting, but his body was perfect, he was blond. I almost got to fist him, but not quite, but I fucked the motherfucker HARD, trying to make him hurt, slapping his pale butt, that turned crimson. The bear was loving it, he was delighted to blow me after I took my dick out of the swimmer’s butt. We kissed a lot, and I kissed the*Argentinian*a bit too. *Finally, I blew my load in him and he blew his. He left happy, I think.

After lots of cuddling, the bear left. As I said, he has not the best ass, but he is a great guy. And to be honest, I am feeling a bit alone these days. Most of my friends already left Chile, and my local friends are on vacation, since this is the middle of the summer. It’s good to have friends around for more than sex.

More...

Sex is easy, friendship is hard. Cherish it.

Over time his ass can be trained to the way you like it. But you have already posted about needy guys, so decide if you can deal with another one, because if the relationship continues he will probably get more possesive.

Actually I like him because he's not needy. He's happy to watch me fuck others and wants to have sex with other men too. He knows that the second he gets jealous/needy there's no more hanging out, but I do think he's not the kind, all the small signs are not there.

Thanks for reading me and for your advice, Inception!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.