Nubming Spray's or Creams

Bear4Breeding

Hey Guys. Looking for advice on the Numbing stuff on the market and if it works and what is the best one to use.

Are there ones for throat and ass or can you use different ones for both?

Anyone out there ever use these products if so get back to me with your advice and suggestions.

Thanks.

They pretty much all use Benzocaine. I don't know about for the throat, or why you would use on your throat. I have some anal-eze and it's interesting now and then but not anything I would use regularly. I've only ever used it when trying to take a new bigger dildo. For me what worked better was just regular practise stretching open for the toy while using poppers. If you get it on a cock it will numb the cock as well so I don't think a guy fucking you bare would be happy to suddenly find his cock coated in the stuff. If you look at any X-tube fisting or very large toy vids by Boyhaus (spelling?) who has also done a couple Raging Stallion vids, he uses a q-tip to put benzocaine on his ass lips before starting. He gets very very large gapes and rosebuds and I'm guessing his ass lips must give him some pain.

Thanks Inception. I hadn't really thought about the cock doing the fucking. I wouldn't like that if I was the top getting that on my cock.

I was just thinking of using it for a long session of getting fucked by many guys thats all. Guess I'll just have to do it the old fashioned way, grin and bare it if it gets to be sore. <grin>

Remember too, pain is a signal that something's wrong and that you should probably stop whatever it is you're doing. You run the risk of hurting yourself, perhaps permanently, if you ignore it or mask it.

Ask yourself this: is this play session so hot that it would be worth it if I could never get fucked again?

• 4 months later...