Barebacking couples

starlads

Just wondering how many other barebacking couples are out there and how you organise yourselves, logistically.

I love to get my bf blindfolded and arrange for anonymous fucks to let themselves in and join in the fun before they leave and new ones arrive. He rarely knows who has fucked him. So, I kinda fill in the gaps with the bf whilst we are waiting for the other tops and will intermittently use the laptop or iphone to arrange other guys to come over later in the day.

The most we have had, to date, is six consecutive guys and I always finish off in my partner's sloppy hole. Any other long-term couples into anonymous barebacking; either together or on their own? Also, how do other "lone-tops" view fucking a couple?

I was seeing a guy who very much got into doing couples. He didn't like anon so much as he is very cocky and likes to be show off and be seen. When he's fucking the bottom in a couple he feels like he is actually dominating both of them. He likes to look at the top and say, "I'm cumming in and using your man, you ok with that?" and gets off when the top is a perv egging him on to see another man in his bottom. At the same time, when he is seeing someone, like when he was seeing me - he expects his bottom to be exclusive and I wasn't allowed to go to the tubs or be out cruising. We weren't boyfriend's really, but he just didn't want any other cocks to be using me. It didn't last cause he's neg and didn't want to do me bare. He found himself a neg recently divorced guy in his late 50's who he could unload in regularly. He's 33 and we still hang out as friends.

Not in a long term relationship of any kind these days. If I ever did get involved with someone they would have to be into bareback sex and be a total pig so that we either played around seperatly and together or just speratly but had sex together as well. Details that would need to be worked out obviously but there is no way I could do an exclusive relationship again.