[Hung Latin Dom] Two Insatiable Pigs

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

On Sat night, after the bear left, I rested, worked a bit and then got a phone call from this gorgeous muscle guy that’s a great fuck. The only problem is that he needs poppers to take me, and I have no poppers now (kinda broke these days). He told me a friend of his had poppers and coke, and they wanted me there. 8 blocks from here, so I said “sure”.

His friend was quite unremarkable. In his forties, shaved torso, there was not a lot of hair to begin with, a bit of extra fat, manly face, whiny voice. Not my type, but not bad either. My friend works a s personal trainer. He is not too big, but his muscles are defined. He shaves his torso, but grows a very nice bard and shaves his head. Deep voice, tattoos all over, and he loves, loves dick. I can plow him for hours, literally. *They loved eating each other’s asses and sucking the ass juices from my dick, whether their own juices or the juices of the other bottom. Another top guy arrived while I was there, we switched bottoms back and forth, fucked their throats also. I fisted the older guy, fucked the muscle stud. Actually, I spent most of the night with hand in one ass and my dick in the other, I blew two loads, felched both and fed them to the muscle stud. There was plenty of extreme dildo play and a lot of ass-to-ass contact when both of them took a two-headed dildo.

I stayed there, we went to sleep around 6, I woke around 9, with a phone call from a slim guy, almost a twink, that wanted me to head over. I was too tired, but…

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.