[Hung Latin Dom] My Bearded Buddy and the Mustache Guy

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

There’s this young guy that I have been meeting, and I like him a lot. He is 24, already a nasty barebacker. He is dark, looks middle eastern, with a heavy, not too long beard and deep brown eyes. He’s not very hairy on the torso, but he has a treasure trail. A young bear, he used to be very fat, and you can tell, but now he looks burly, solid, menacing. However, he is a great guy but also a nasty fucker.

He came to my place a few weeks ago, and we piggied out, I peed on and in him, bred him, choked him, slapped him, etc. We slept together.

A thing I haven’t told you so far: His big is bigger, thicker than mine, so, he is HUGE here in Chile. Now we tag team guys together here at my place. He loves it, and I am happy to have him here. Last Sunday, I called him, and told him I had a bottom coming. He showed up around 10, before the bottom, and we started talking, he’s a very smart guy, but with bad luck and a fucked up past. We fucked the slim otter, he came within 10 minutes, a gigantic load that I felched happily and we all shared. I bred the bottom too, the bearded guy felched my load too. The otter left, and my friend smoked a joint, I had a cup of tea, we talked for an hour, mostly about my bf, friends and what’s like to be in a long distance relationship, he stayed to sleep again. He left in the morning, after coffee.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.