[Spunk Bucket Belfast] September 13th BB Fuck

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Spunk Bucket's original blog post...

Doing well this weather,

Got a cum load, as well as a wad of cash the night before.

Now I have arranged a meet with a guy from gaydar, he had wanted to bb fuck me now for a while, he knew what I looked like, but not much description as far as he went.

I took a bit of a chance here, cause I knew he was slim, and young, the type of guys I am not really into.

prefer the built guys, who are older . . . but it was ok.

He pulled up outside my house, in his blue bmw, and I got in, and we went back to his.

The first thing I noticed, was that he was the silent type, quite well trimmed, and possibly a little bit camp, not overly, but still radiated a little bit of feminism - the type with the body beautiful thing goin on.

Anyway, I really didnt feel comfy with him, cause he clearly had a better body than I did, and he wasnt the chattiest person I ever seen. So, when we got to the bedroom, I proceeded to suck him off. I didnt wana do any kissing, I just wanted his load.

He started fingering my ass, I didnt exactly want him to, so I didnt make it easy for him to reach, but once I sucked him enough, I asked him what his favorite position was.

"Any, im ok with any"

"Wana try doggy?"

Well, as ya can guess, we tried Doggy style, he stuck his cock, which was about 7 inches, into my ass, and I immediately tried clenching my ass around his cock, for his pleasure.

He took his cock out a few times, to try a little fingering, not to my taste, but I was happy when he replaced his fingers with his cock, and continued fucking me.

As with the night before, my legs got a bit tired, and my arms gave out first, I was now lying resting on my head, in the pillow, with my back arching downwards, with my ass pointing up.

After a few minues, my legs gave way, and I was competely flat on the bed, Young guy loved this, he started fucking me really fast and rapidly now, he also tried some other weird positions, where he would sit direcly over my ass and fuck me downwards at an odd angle, it was fun, but as we all know, all I was interested in, was his load.

He whispered to me

"Im getting close"

He really was, because about 15 seconds later, he let out some

"Oh, fuck!!"

"eugh!!!"

"Ahhhh"

His cock twitched so many times, and it wasnt a small twitch either, I felt every spasm of his cock inside me.

He left me home, and well.. that was that.

He text me, to say he enjoyed it

"That was well horny"

I told him that I loved getting his cum flooding into my guts.

He said he hoped it was a good load I got,

I told him,

"Will find out later"

Well... it is now later, and I am about to go to bed,

but inbetween heading upstairs, and getting in bed, I will be squatting on the floor, over a towel, with a butt plug up my hole, if its a big load, I will be spooning it into my mouth, or at least giving the butt plug a lick.

Well guys, until the next bb load, thats me signing off.6097407870184969815-6752177067546215441?l=bbbelfast.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.