[Spunk Bucket Belfast] September 12th BB Fuck

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Spunk Bucket's original blog post...

This guy msgd me of gaydar, said he wanted to unload in my ass, and lets be honest, who am I to say no.

He was staying at a hotel in belfast, and said he would pay travel costs and extra if you get my meaning. Lol

Started on a Friday Nite, I was on gaydar chat, on my poz/bb profile, the profile that lets everyone know truthfully what im into. One message arrived, and it was him. He said he was up in belfast with work, and was looking for a bb fuck for the night. I told him that It could be arranged, but that I had trouble with accom and travelling etc. Thats where it took an unexpected turn. He offered to pay travel costs, and offered me a tidy sum of cash for the company.

Who woulda thought I could get a bb fuck, my guts flooded with cum, and get some very welcome cash.

Saturday Nite came, and it was time for me to get my taxi, I had texted him to let him know I was on my way. I arrived at the hotel, where he was staying, and met him outside. I was strangely pleasently surprised, because most guys who have to pay to get a fuck, tend to be either fat, or old, or ugly... or a combination of both. But this guy, he was late 30's, quite fit, and a pleasent face to look at.

He wasnt a dictator either, he kept giving me the option to leave, little did he know, I was craving for his cum, more than the cash.

He offered me the choice of a pint at the bar, or champagne in the hotel room. Because I knew that a glass of Champagne would not get finished before the fun began, I chose the Pint. Got about half of the pint down me, before we headed to the hotel room, and from there we proceeded to take eachothers clothes off. [insert exchange of money here]

I was happy at the sight of his hard cock, it was about 7-8 inches long, and quite thick at the base, a good fuck tool.

I immediately started sucking on the hard cock, in the hopes of getting it to full hardness for the fucking that I craved. His cock glided in and out of my mouth, touching the back of my throat, I sucked him for quite a while, until I could start to taste the pre-cum.

With the taste of pre-cum in my mouth, my obsession with cum kicked in, and I immediately asked him to fuck me hard.

"You want it raw dont ya!!"

"Yes!"

He manuvered me onto his cock, so I was riding him, not my favorabe position, but saying that, Dawson did it like a Pro, especially with his Churning the Butter Scene.

He pumped my ass for few minutes, and then he rolled me over, to get me into the Doggy Style that I am much better at.

He re-entered my now well lubed and wet hole, and started thrusting in and out faster and faster, with the occasional slower thrusts, the thrusts that let ya know that he was edging.

He put a thing of poppers beneath my nostrils, and the action of him fucking me instinctivly made me breath in the fumes. My senses were swimming in popper fumes, and my own leg muscles were just tired from the doggy style. At this point, my legs and body sorta angled forward, flattening my body out onto the bed.

I was now flat on the bed, and the Guy was fucking me hard into the Mattress, he put his arms around my neck, not in the 'I wana strangle you' way, but in the I wana hold you tight, and control you as I unload in you way.

He held me tight, and fell down ontop of me, his cock skitted forwards all the way, deep into my hole, and I felt it twitch about 8 times, the whole time, my legs wrapped backwards around his ass, pulling him down tight, while my hole milked his cock for every bit of cum he had.

. . . . . .

For about an hour, we did the 'post-fuck' cuddle thing.

He fell asleep, and well... that was my cue to leave.

I gave him a few snogs before leaving, and ordered a taxi, and left.

I got home, and proceded to examine the cum in my hole, my Black Butt Plug was used to loosen my hole, and to get some of the cum onto it.

Dissappointingly, the guy only left a little bit of cum in me, and it wasnt the good type I love, it was the small amount type, where it tends to clump etc.

I love cum loads which fill a entire ass, and stream out of it when the ass opens.

Anyhow, thats my bb fuck on 12th September 20096097407870184969815-7920265959505976031?l=bbbelfast.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.