[Spunk Bucket Belfast] Blog created!!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Spunk Bucket's original blog post...

Bareback Blogs seem to be all the rage, only a few people in Belfast have started one, gotta admit it they turned me on... to a point.

I say to a point, because, well, being totally honest, the thing that these barebacker's blogs lacked, was 'quantity' of spunk in their asses. Something that I have tried my best to make up for.

In case anyone is wondering, I don't know for sure if I am poz, I will be finding out in a month or so. My ass has been filled with Poz Cum, and lots of it.

June 2009

I have just had a massive dry spell, no sex for litterally almost a year, my hand had been the only companion my cock had experienced in ages. I had just had enough of this dry spell, and thought to myself, it was time to end it.

I went onto gaydar, made a new profile, a special profile, one that I specifically wanted to use for the sleazier side of sex.

Barebacking, Fisting, Piss, gang, and group fun etc.

As you know, a gaydar profile takes about 24 hours before you can get it onto chat, so.... my story sorta freezes for a day. . . .

. . . . . Day later.

Nite has come, my ass is twitching, and I have already started the task of getting lubricated, although, not my ass, instead I was getting my head fucked up on vodka and Carlsberg. I was well on my way to having enough dutch courage to actually go and meet a guy after the long dry spell.

I enter gaydar chat, and the name of my profile, which, let me just say, implies bareback sex, attracted about 4 chat windows within the first 5 minutes.

Suffice to say, most of these people were the typical 'body beautiful' types, who have 'always' on their profile for safer sex. The types I hate.

After politely declining both sending them a face pic, and meeting them, I had waited for about 10 minutes when the real deal appeared.

This guy was nearly 30 - according to his profile, but im fairly sure he was lying, and was actually 30-34, not that it makes any difference, thats my type of age range anyway.

He told me he loved bb sex, and lived for pumping loads into young btm's. I showed him my face pic and he still seemed keen. The only problem was that I couldnt accom, and I was still quite nervous about meeting guys of gaydar, after the dry spell.

We agreed on a somewhat neutral meeting place. The Pipeworks Sauna - I hadnt been here in over a year, this was gonna be fun.

I got a taxi down to 'the Kremlin' I say kremlin, cause thats what I told value cabs. Im not gonna say 'Pipeworks Sauna' now am I.

I walked up the stairs to the entrance of the Pipeworks, im lucky they let me in, I was quite drunk.

I also bought a bottle of Poppers, cause I was well in the mood for getting my ass abused.

[[ Stripped off, Clothes in Locker, and proceeded to the cubicles on the side of the complex with the computers]]

I stumbled into the cubicle, choosing the one on the far side of the room, ensuring that only people who are 'keen' enough, are gonna find my hole. The thing I hate more than anything, is when people spend ages looking from the doorway, and never enter, even once they get the nod of approval.

I was in the far cubicle, face down, and a small portion of my ass showing. It wasnt long, before I had 2 guys coming into my cubicle, there was no words, nudges, or even question of what I wanted, it was all about what they wanted, just rightly too.

No foreplay, all it was, was one of the guys proceeding to shove his cock in my ass, and fuck me fast and hard. As much as this should be hurting, it wasnt, my ass was made to accomodate any type of cock, 'except the small ones', and Im glad to say, this cock was quite satisfying. He fucked me at an even pace, with groans of appreciation from his friend.

Top number 1 moved asside, and top number 2 took over, he fucked me quite rapidly, grunting and groaning as my hole accomodated his raw cock.

Top 2 moved asside, and yet another cock took its place, I dont know if this was a third guy, or top number 1 again, but at this point, no one has cum yet.

Top 2/3 fcked me, hard and fast, and before I could beg him for his load, he had already pulled out, stood up, and shot his load all over my back, I turned around to see the load, and saw 2 guys on either side of him, also wanking, and proceeding to shoot their spunk on my ass, and back.

This was the first time I had seen cum from another guy in over a year or so, So I lay down again, smiling, waiting for the guys to leave, once they did, I proceeded to lick their loads of the leather of the cubicle.

At this point in time, I was horned up beyond belief, My ass was lubed from a mix of loads that I managed to scoop up, and finger into my hole. Being well used, and tired, yet begging for more, I didnt care at this point about how slutty or bad I looked with my ass showing to the world from the open door of the cubicle. I lay there, ass up, face down for a time.

'He' arrived shortly, he was kinda late, but it was well worth it. He hopped into the cubicle with me, and checked my ass, he gave the usual sounds of approval, the sound a top makes, as he fingers a hole with one hand, and wanks a little with his other.

The Top was lean, about 6'2, not the best looking face, but he made up for that in more than one way.

He shoved his cock into me, sliding in slow first, to test how well my ass could take it, I don't think he was particularly big, in terms of length or girth, but I wasnt complaining. He pulled out, and proceeded to do that thing again, where he would finger and play with my hole, as he wanked a little in one hand.

What happened next, was totally unexpected, but not entirely unwelcome, as it shaped who I have no become.

He came up to where my head was, gave me a really forceful kiss, holding me down, with his cock pressing against my hole, which was begging for more. At this point in time, I was wondering what he was waiting for.

He reached for something, and revealed it to be a bottle of poppers, he forced it under my nose, and made me take a big hit of it. The whole time, he was fingering my hole, waiting for the tell tale signs of poppers induced loosness.

When he got that 'all's good sign' from my ass, he rammed his fingers into my hole, in that forceful conical shape that your typical fisting top is all accustomed to.

It was just a few seconds, before 3 fingers, and 4 fingers, became 5 fingers, and then a whole hand to the wrist. This guy was really into fisting, he knew the way to do it, lubing as you go, smothering the lube around the wrist as you go in and out of the ass.

I was so tired, and to be honest, my ass was in total agony, I've gone from no cock in 1 year, to having 3/4 cocks in space of 2 hours, and now a fist was working its way up my rectal tract.

My ass was in literal pain/torture mode, I have been fisted before, but this guy was either experienced as a fisting top and was intentionally making this into the most painful sex I ever had, or he was a noob at it.

Either way, my eyes were squinting as I tried to endure the pain, trying to be quiet about the pain, because all I really wanted, was this guys load. He didnt seem to be much into the in out motion of fisting, he was going in one direction, and that was 'deeper' and 'deeper', hitting the wall that is at the top of the rectum. He just kept going and going, and Im fairly sure his nails were digging into that wall, trying to claw his way further up the track.

'Your ass is crying for it!!' he said.

'My ass is crying!!' i responded.

At this point, I think he knew that I was in pain, and he proceeded to withdraw, only to replace his hand, with his cock, and he gave a few furious thrusts, after which he shot his load deep in my hole.

He pulled out, squeezing his spunk out of his cock as he withdraws.

'Thanks for that, nice hole!!' he said, as he left.

At this point, I more a less passed out, I rested, cubicle door open, on the off chance that someone else might be able to soothe my ass with some love juice. It was a Thursday nite, so the place was only open till about 3am or 4am... not sure which.

I woke up, and checked the time, it was about 2:30 am, and the place was quite cold, and empty.

I decided it was time to leave, so I proceeded to get dressed, taxi, and home.

2 Day's later, I heard that the top who fisted me, was attending some bareback parties in England in the next few days. As hot as that sounded, I was Neg at this point, and immediately thought that he might be poz.

I have to admit, I might not have jumped to this assumption, had it not been for the fact that I had started talking to my ex from 4 years before, who had been infected by hiv shortly after the break up. So, with the revelation of my ex being poz, and this guy doing bb parties in england, I had poz thoughts on my mind.

Through some encouragement from my ex, I went to the clinic. They tried to turn me away, said registration for the clinic was finished for today.

Before I left, I saw a piece of paper on the desk, saying

"Ask to speak to a member of nursing staff if you have

been:

Exposed to HIV, or

Sexually Assaulted."

I went back to the guy on desk, and tapped at the sheet of paper, and said I need to speak to a member of nursing staff for one of these reasons.

I was then given the royal treatment.

Pretty much, this was 4 days after my Pipeworks Sex, lovely nurse woman took my details, passed me on to a doctor, and lovely doctor woman told me that if its 4 days after exposure, its all too late for PEP's.

Pep's - for those who dont know, are lovely little pills, infact, they are actually the same pills, that Poz guys take for their med's.

The idea is, that these kill the virus, before it has a chance to take root in your system permanently.

They are only effective up to 72 hours after exposure, it had now been about 96 hours.

Doc said we would test me every 2 weeks, for 6 weeks, to track my levels, should I turn poz etc.

--------------------------------------

Poz Ex chats to me on and off for wee while,

Ironic, he was the first guy I ever slept with, and I became totally head over heels in lovey dubbyness with him. Was so upset when we stopped seeing eachother, and always held a torch for him. From chatting to me, Im fairly sure he knows I still feel this way, but think he kinda gets off on the attention, knowing I feel this way, and that he holds a 'power' over me.

Anyhow,

Poz Ex does the usual, texts once a fortnight, coincidentally always on the day of my trip to the clinic, supposedly just to say hi, or find out whats going on in my life - but really, its obvious it is more a

'Are You Poz or Not' checkup call.

Anyhow, these txt's typically involve 3 txts a day, for that one day, then 2 weeks of silence.

Got to the point, where I convinced myself I was poz, seemed that it was best to assume the worst, and make the best of it. Which isnt all that bad to be honest.

I made a new profile, one that showed my apparent poz status, and surprisingly enough, had lots of guys who wanted to dump in a poz ass.

Arranged to meet a guy in Pipeworks, for a raw fuck, and he never showed up - waste of time, but not completely, Got a load dumped in me by another top.

This fuck was great, in that I felt his cum stinging my ass, as it flooded into my guts. At this point in time, I convinced myself I was poz, so I did everything I could do to make it riskier, as risky as an already poz guy could do.

After getting the load, I went to the toilets, and proceeded to finger fuck myself, 3-4 fingers, and then some self fisting, just enough to draw a little bit of pink blood, mixed with the cum, which tasted even better fresh from an ass.

I didnt get many bb fucks for quite a while after that, but suffice to say, I tested NEG for tests 2 and 3.

So.. hey!! Im neg after all...

Was kinda annoyed though, I had just got used to the idea of committing to the poz lifestyle.

I also got messaged on gaydar, by a profile that I saw, who holds bb parties in England, they saw me leaving a track, so they rather nicely, invited me to their July event.

The profile said that everyone was either poz, or poz friendly, and knew the risks of playing with poz guys. At this point, I knew I wanted to go, the pics were so hot, and the idea of 30 guys being able to fuck me raw, just turned me on so much.

It was funds which prevented me from going to July's party, but at this point in time, I was thinking of Augusts event, for which I had lots of time to plan.

With a month advanced notice, I was able to book flights to england, for a very cheap price.

I had just forked out a bit of dough, committing myself to this decision, kinda thought to myself, maybe I should chicken out.

2 Day's later, I actually messaged flybe, asking 'can I get a refund, a death in the family makes it inappropriate to fly on vacation'.

Flybe responded, : No!

No refund, meant I was committed to going to England.

To a BB Poz Party.

The time of the party arrived, and I flew over, travelled, and arrved at the party. Was nervous as fuck, but turned on too.

I had never been to a sex party, let alone the one that might be knocking me up.

The party didnt start for few hours, first one guy turned up, he was nervous too, first timer like me, then others arrived, and soon we had about 7 guys in the kitchen, talking and chatting, but no fucking.

I went to the toilet, and came down, and in that time, guys had their clothes off, and someone was getting fucked over the counter.

I went back upstairs, and took my clothes off, and went downstairs. A guy proceeded to get on my cock, and I gave him a good fuck, but no cum.

I had been given a Chemagra, apparently they are viragra's without the head'ache.

I went upstairs, and lay on the bed, hoping someone would come in and fuck me, 5 minutes did the overflow from the kitchen, came up the stairs, and my ass had a stranger attached to it, he fucked, until his face went bright red, and he let loose a big load into my ass.

He had a big red poz biohaz tattoo beside his belly button, the horniest thing I ever saw, he shot a big load in my hole, and pulled out, and moved on.

I hopped into the sling, and found that I had become a party piece. My hole was being serviced by another top, and this time he shot his load, while holding onto the top bar of the sling. My ass clenched hard, to suck the cum out of his cock.

The whole night passed, and I got fucked by about 19 poz top's, fucked about 4 guys.

How many loads I took? I would say probably about 8 or so, cant be sure, many tops wanted to conserve their loads.

I returned to Belfast, with a renewed thirst for cum, but this time, I didnt care about poz or neg. Poz infact, was a plus, litterally.

I swear to god, that party, was the most fun I have ever had. I am definitly going back.

Since the party, I've taken one other poz load.

Guy from glasgow, he gave me a really big poz load, which I played with in my ass with my xl butt plug. Using the cum as lube, and seeing it come out on the black rubbery butt plug was a big turn on.

Im going to wait 6 weeks before getting tested again, but in the mean time, im looking for bb fucks everywhere.

Poz a Plus.6097407870184969815-4014732230946401886?l=bbbelfast.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.