[Sperm Pig] Got Some Strange

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I received an email this morning from a guy I hooked up with like 6 months ago. He said he had a 3 day load and wanted to know if I was free.

I was.

So he came over and I buzzed him in. When he walked in I was ready for him— and blindfolded.

I also had a hidden camera rolling.

This guy has a longtime partner who doesn’t know that his bf fucks dudes raw on the side.

This guy gets off on the blindfold, anonymous thing. He also loves calling me a filthy whore and telling me to take his jizz. He whispers dirty stuff while jumping and pumping like a madman.

He didn’t last long, maybe 10 minutes. But it was a hot fuck and man did he leave a deposit!

I’ll try to capture a good still shot from the video and post it.

More...

• 1 year later...

I always LOVE the anonymous scene..... Especially if a motel door left ajar for a PUMP-N-DUMP.

Then various guys might come at different times... and your ass takes cock after cock and load after load... Never sure who fucked you, but knowing that you carry Stranger's CUM and a wide collection of DNA as a Total SPERM DUMPSTER!

Good luck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.