[Hung Latin Dom] Two 3somes In A Row

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

My friend K is one of the bears of the other day. He comes every now and then. He called me two nights ago, asking for a favor. He wanted to use my parking space to visit a trick close to here. I said sure, I was waiting for another guy anyway. K. came, and we kissed and*touched, then he left. The other guy never came, so I was horny, and then somebody buzzes on my door. There he is K, with this other guy, beautiful stud, manly and solid, goatee, tall, kinda smooth, nice body. They both enter, and K says he wanted to bring a present.

The new guy starts undressing, K gets a phone call. He goes to the balcony to speak, meanwhile the new guy starts blowing me, all the way to my nuts, lots of gagging. Beautiful. He gets me wet, steps up, and I stick it in without a lot of trouble, they were already fucking. This guy has a gigantic dick, bigger than mine. We double fucked K for a bit, lots of ATM, I fucked both of their holes, they fucked each other. A hairy ass and a muscle ass, I was in heaven.

I gave my load to the new guy, K felched him out, kissed me, and I kissed the new guy, closing the nasty circle.

The guy left, K stayed, drank a bit, we talked, he was horny, he got us another guy, a beefy, smooth pig with green eyes. I had *fucked him before, but he came in les than 3 minutes, so I was avoiding him. This time he took my dick like a champ. I finished inside him, K felched him again.

It seems I am doing a big group party on Sat, around 12 guys. But let’s see how many really show up.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.