Reverse Stealthing

suninmyface

Just wanted to relate an experience I had last night.

Chatted on A4A with a hot 22 y/o bi college stud: mostly smooth body and unbelievably thick 6.5 cut cock. This kid was horny, said he wanted more than a b/j and wanted to eventually fuck me. Asked if I play safe. I do, but it's not my preference. I asked him if he could be over in a 1/2 hour. He could, and he did.

In no time I was on my knees sucking his cock and feeling his great firm swimmer toned legs. I crawled up on the bed on all fours with him putting his cock to my hole. I did all I could to just get his cock up in me raw. Nothing doing. Out of my sex bag came a condom which he put on. Lube greased up my ass and his cock. Next thing I knew, this horny college kid assaulted my ass with a quick hard forceful downward thrust, popping my hole, and, you guessed it...the condom. I knew it too.

I had to think quickly. As much as I wanted to pull off and recover from the pain he inflicted. I grabbed his great legs so as to give my ass a brief, still moment to recover, at the same time keeping that raw college cock firmly in my ass. In no time at all, maybe 20 seconds, I was ready. Surely he was too. He began the fuck for which he came to my hotel on the coldest night of the year. God he was good, doing what a horny 22 y/o does best: fuck with restless power. With in 10 minutes, he's at my ear telling me he's cumming. I really begin to flex my ass muscles b/c I new I would be getting his juices. He cums and pulls out, realizing he just deposited his nut in my ass.

I whipped around and sucked him clean. He just lay there thinking what happened. Within ten minutes he was hard again. I asked him if he wanted to feel his cum on his cock. He nodded yes. I crawled up an mounted his cock again and jerked my cock to an intense orgasm.

First, start with your condoms. Simply pre-poke a hole in the center of the condom package with a needle. You put condom on while pinching the end of the condom where the pin hole is. Make sure the shaft and the bottom's hole are well lubed. In no time you will be fucking bare with just a new latex cock ring. ;)