[Hung Latin Dom] Fri and Thurs Fuck Recap & Santiago Raw Sex Party

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

Thursday:

I fucked this unremarkable guy in the afternoon, I barely remember it. I came, I almost did not. I went and looked for more, could not find any, went to bed frustrated. Around 5 AM, I got a phone call, a guy I had fucked in the past, short, lean, hairy. He came with four friends. I was not scared, as my building has cameras everywhere and guards in the entrance. One of the guys was completely drunk, wanted a condom, I refused, then he went and started digging on my kitchen. I threw him away, his friends stayed. The three of us fucked a bald bottom, 40, with a goatee, nice olive complexion. He took a lot of pounding and three loads, he was drunk and high. His friends left around dawn, he was too drunk to leave, I woke up, started working, fucked him while he was passed out, he*sometimes*regained consciousness and backed against me. *Around noon his ass was*swollen*and I could fuck him anymore, he left after coffee and an aspirin.

Friday, afternoon I fucked the lean future otter. No ass to mouth, simple breeding. I had to skip a Brazilian twink, as the sweet bear was coming. He came around 2, I was sleeping, let him in and went to sleep again. We slept holding each tightly, he has a cuddly body with lots of fur. He cleaned my place and did dishes on Sat, we had lunch, I worked a bit, he was doing his stuff, we talked. He says he wants to be my local boyfriend. I just laughed at the idea, but I like him a lot.

On Sat night, we were ready for the party. Around 12 guys showed up. BNot all at the same time. It was an awesome party. The sweet bear was really nervous, about to leave, but in the end he was bred twice and fucked by 5 guys. We had a very resistant bottom, the needy man, and the Brazilian twink showed up, I fisted him. Most of the guys were versatile, and I fucked every single available hole. The drunk bald guy came too, my other Arab bear friend, a tall, blond, American looking guy, versatile, but he mostly fucked the holes. A fat cub, really hairy, my huge dicked friend. Plenty of ATM, guys sucking my dick out of the other guy’s asses, loads of felching. We used my two rooms, my place got a bit messy, but they helped to clean afterwards. It was a really fun party, not among my best, but certainly kinky. Since it’s my birthday next Monday, I am going to do another this weekend, but it might be too soon and I might get less people.

On Sunday my cock was actually raw, it hurt. I had a couple of meetings, after the sweet bear lef. But I came home, opened manhunt and a guy I have been wanting to fuck for 6 months asked to come. He came and I had an awesome time with him, he likes it very rough, I*lifted*him up, spat on him, punched him, made him suck my feet, choked him with my dick, bred him, felched the cum and snowballed it to him. He’s an interesting guy. I was intending to be a good boy, but I got a phone call from a lean hairy guy who likes to puke, and I could not say no. I fucked and fisted him, a first for him, I ate whipped cream out of him.

On Monday, I fucked this English guy. Lame. He is hot, he has a hot rosebud, he gets fisted really well, but he overdid poppers, got dizzy and quit. I was hard, blue balls. No apologies or anything, despite the fact that I crossed fucking half town for that. Unless he comes here, I’m not fucking him again. After that a weird looking guy, handsome, but kinda alternative, with big beard, came. I bred him twice, bred him once more this morning.

I should take a couple of days off. I finished some work yesterday, but I have more and I have a long trip coming.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.