[Athens GA Poz] Blake: Poz Buddy in Atlanta

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

Every now and then I get a wild hair and head over to Atlanta for some HOT, anonymous hotel sex. I like to get a room and then advertise on Atlanta's Craigslist M4M and Manhunt for some hot bareback sex. Sometimes I list in my advertisements that I am hiv positive and other times I leave it up for the guys to ask or choose whether to bareback fuck me or not. Generally, the advertisements are worded in such a way that I figure most of the guys who will show up are positive themselves or don't care about status.

2318890.jpg

Once I get settled in, I get naked, lube my hole up some, crack the door and start placing my ads for anonymous walk in visitors. One of my first times doing this I got am almost immediate response from a guy named, Blake. He indicated that he would love to stop over after he got off of work. I told him the room number and continued my hunt.

On my manhunt profile, I placed the hotel name, location and room number and indicated the door was cracked for guests. It was not long before a guy showed up ready to fuck my hole. When the door cracked, I immediately got up on all fours with my butt on the edge of the bed. I started hitting my poppers while he got undressed and started playing with my butt and talking dirty. I handed him the poppers where he could take a couple of big hits and his cock immediately sprung to a full erection. He was probably around 6.5 inches long with a nice thickness. He started plugging it towards my hungry hole. He asked me, "Do you want this cock in your hole?" Without hesitation, I replied, "yes sir, fuck my hole." I took another hit of poppers as he slid the entire length of his cock deep inside me. He fucked me real hard and then would slow down until he almost stopped just letting his cock pulsate in my ass before he would lunge inside me again. The whole time, he was talking nasty. He took the poppers, inhaled deeply and groaned as a thrusts his hard cock in me until he blew his hot cum inside. After a second, he slide his cock slowly out. As the head popped out of my hole, one final drop of cum spewed on my butt hole. I thanked him, he got dressed and went on his way.

2491410.jpg

It wasn't long before the door opened again. This tall guy, probably around 6'2", 190 lbs with brown hair entered the room and said, "I'm Blake, I emailed you earlier." I said, "cool" and got back on my hands and knees. He asked, "Did you get any loads in your hole yet?". I replied, "I just got fucked by a guy who show his load in my hole." Without a word, he immediately got down on his knees on the floor next to the bed and stuck his face deep in the crack of my ass. His tongue started lapping at the hole as he tried to feed on the other guy's cum load. I took a hit of poppers and handed him the bottle. He took a couple of hits and continued to eat my wet hole. I turned around to watch as he continue to bury his face in my crack. I whispered, "kiss me." He stood up and we started kissing. We took turns sticking our tongue down each others throat.

2318853.jpg

When he stood up, I saw he was sporting a nice cock, probably around 7" in length. I told him, "I want you inside me." He took the poppers, took a hit and proceeded to push his cock in my rectum. After he was fucking me awhile, I turned around and asked, "do you have a poz load for me?" He replied, "yup." As soon as he indicated he was poz too, I started begging for his "aids infected cock in my hole." I could tell that my dirty talk turned him on. As he continued to fuck me deep, I said, "milk your poz load in my hole." He was so turned on. Before I knew it, he was back on his knees and eating my hole again.

Finally he stood up, plugged his cock back in my gaping hole and started pounding my ass deeper and harder. I knew he was getting ready to blow his hot spunk inside me. As he continued to thrust, once again, I said, "shoot your infected load in my hole buddy." Before I could get the last phrase out of my mouth he was moaning with ultimate pleasure as he dumped his sperm inside me.

I laid down on the bed and he collapsed on top of me. After a second, he got up and started getting dressed. I told him that I though he was hot as hell and if it would be okay if I emailed him the next time I came over to Atlanta. He said, "Sure, I enjoyed it."

To date, I have hooked up with Blake about four more times. I have fucked him once but generally he is the one who does the fucking. The second time, he initiated the "aids/hiv" talk. I am not sure what it was but for some reason the process of sharing our DNA and talking about it was incredibly HOT!

(Note: Embedded photos are not of me or Blake, although next trip I may see if he is willing to take some photos of his cock in my hole)4840212955243495621-6253696726229845878?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.