Cock Rings

whtbt4blkck

How do you use cock rings  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How do you use cock rings

• Only for sex
    • Also for Casual Wear

Just saw an interesting "infinitely adjustable" cockring advertised on a site (link attached)...

You get the INFINITE range of adjustability that no other cockring can offer. Forget fumbling with a lubed hand trying to connect to the next "snap." You've got a precise way to adjust the tightness EXACTLY the way you want it. The secure lock system means it STAYS in place at the tightness you want, even when all greased up.

And once you SHOOT WAD, you've got the one-hand QUICK RELEASE. Made of durable and flexible synthetics (TPE and PE) it is safe with ALL lubes.

http://www.forttroff.com/sale_list

• Like 1

I have 3 oxballs cock rings and love them all. I wear them for sex because I love the way they make my nuts feel, not quite a squeezing, but firm.I've worn the oxballs troff cock ring out several times more 3-4 hours with no problems.

Guest JizzDumpWI
Just saw an interesting "infinitely adjustable" cockring advertised on a site (link attached)...

You get the INFINITE range of adjustability that no other cockring can offer. Forget fumbling with a lubed hand trying to connect to the next "snap." You've got a precise way to adjust the tightness EXACTLY the way you want it. The secure lock system means it STAYS in place at the tightness you want, even when all greased up.

And once you SHOOT WAD, you've got the one-hand QUICK RELEASE. Made of durable and flexible synthetics (TPE and PE) it is safe with ALL lubes.

http://www.forttroff.com/sale_list

You're looking at the "speed shift". I have a few I would give away. Nice idea in concept, not so much in practise....

• 3 weeks later...

Well damn, spent the past couple of weeks designing an adjustable metal cock ring, that won't pinch, only to find I overestimated the inside diameter when I cut it out and can see it visually. Now have to go back and adjust downward about 6 mm overall, and recut. Doesn't happen often, but is so irratating when I get the measurements off.

Well damn' date=' spent the past couple of weeks designing an adjustable metal cock ring, that won't pinch, only to find I overestimated the inside diameter when I cut it out and can see it visually. Now have to go back and adjust downward about 6 mm overall, and recut. Doesn't happen often, but is so irratating when I get the measurements off.[/quote']

Make one for me please.

See i didn't even know they increased in 3 mm increments. I wonder if I can design an adjustable metal one that combines the leather, so it could be tightend for sex play? Thinking to myself here.

About that panic, I was once at a sex party where a guy was wearing a , I think it's called 7 gates of hell, and it got too tight for him. The party became a get the thing off him event instead of sex. They used soap, oil, silicone lube, finally it was a cocksucking cub who got it off litterally by mouth one ring at a time. LOLOL THe boy wearing it threw it away.

7 Gates of hell are more for decoration then for play. Once you get hard in one of these things you can't get it off until you go completely soft and by then you can be in some serious pain, as well as possible damage. I had one years ago and actually cut it apart for the various rings, the small ring is great for just around the shaft but again, it can get way to tight.

I have always liked the leather snap kind myself, since if they get to tight you can always pop them off easily and not worry about having to wait till you go soft.

I have developed a liking for ball stretchers these days, however finding one I can actually get on is very difficult for me since I have rather large balls, but as a bottom, they aren't really needed so I don't really wear them anymore. I did have 3 ball stretchers custom made for me, the 1 is a bit to large the other 2 are a bit to small. I can get the 2 inch on but it takes some time to actually get it on and my balls really need to be very loose to do so, I haven't been able to get the 3 inch on yet.

I've got at least fifteen different cockrings, ranging from the heavy chrome donuts, to plain leather, to studded leather, to leather w/attached leather ballstretcher, to neoprene, to cheap rubber. Something about a man wearing a cockring - - - says he's there for sex - - - brings extra attention to the fucktool - - - adds to that masculine, leatherman, badboy image. I always wear one when I'm headed out to the bar or the baths - helps to show a nice bulge in a tight pair of 501s! Like the neoprene or rubber ones to wear with a Speedo at the beach or a gay resort. What can I say - I'm a slutty exhibitionist....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I love cock rings! I've attached a picture of me wearing my favorite one. As others have said, i love the firm grip they provide around the cock and this one lifts my balls up and away from the body just a tiny bit to provide extra swing/bounce when jerking off or getting fucked which feels awesome!

post-27863-140864345636_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1