[Athens GA Poz] My Cousin, My Best Friend

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

I grew up in a large family. My mom was one of five children and each of her siblings had three children each. My sister was the oldest grand child followed by my cousin, Lee and then myself. The rest of the grandchildren were younger than us so we were naturally a bit closer.

Lee, is a year older than I am and I always looked up to him. We always lived in the same neighborhood so we spent lots of time together riding bikes, playing in the woods nearby and just hanging out. We were essentially like best friends. At school, he always looked out for me on the playground so it was much like having an older brother.

I have already wrote about playing with my brother but I also instigated night time play with Lee. It really never rose to a major level but I was fascinated with knowing about his cock, sizing it up and touching it. On several occasions when we would spend the night with each other, I would wait until I thought he was asleep and then would pinch and rub his cock in his tight white briefs. His cock was always lying over to the left across his pubic region. This fascinated me to no end since I generally tucked my cock downwards in my undies.

We never really did anything sexually other than feeling each other up and jacking off a bit. I don't actually recall us ever shooting our loads together though. It was purely curious type play with each other. One evening I asked him, "how do you get your dick to always point to the left?" I guess I was so naive since his cock had a natural curve to the left. All I know is that I wanted my cock to look and behave like his did in his undies. He replied, "I just always poke it in my underwear to the left."

22385.jpg

For the next week or so, I did everything I could to get my cock to curve to the left like my older cousin's cock. I packed a rolled up pair of socks under my boy cock to help keep it positioned correctly. I tried tape and anything you can imagine.

It is funny to me now the things I did to be just like him. What about you guys? Have you ever had any similar experiences, fantasies or guys you idolized while learning about cock?

Feel free to leave comments.

1721744.jpg

4840212955243495621-5864905698274092003?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.