[Life In The Raw] Sex, the Old Fashioned way

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I was at Circus of books in West Hollywood, I was reading one of my favorite sex mags, Handjobs. This cute latino pocket gay was checking me out, we exchanged smiles and I walked out of the store. He followed and we began making out as I fingered his hole. I cupped his bubble butt in my hands, he kept moaning, we walked around for a bit, looking for a dark corner to get off together, we eventually found our way behind an apartment on Alfred Street. He dropped his pants and I tongue fucked his hole, his hole was clean, and hungry. He got on his knees and blew me for a bit, I told him to bend over.

He bent his cute brown as over and my dick slid in easily, I grabbed his hips, pressed him against the wall.

"Are you gonna cum?"

"oh yeah"

"Are you gonna cum?"

I drilled his ass some more, kissing him from behind, and I let loose a huge 3 day load of cum in his ass.

We pulled up our pants and went our separate ways.

Damn I needed that.6205496180732721325-5070313005662956193?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

• 11 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.