need some guidence

davecork

I am slowly dveloping m sleazy side... Love going to baths with poppers and deep throating big cocks and getting fucked (bb but have yet to get bred) ... but need to get more control as I tend to come quickly with poppers...

Want to try to start getting fisted... any help/ideas

How does one become a good bttm for a good top?

As a young lad I read a very good book titled I think Anal Pleasure and Health. I just looked on Amazon and the book with that title has a different cover but says it is the 4th edition so might be same book. I remember the main focus was a lot of info for people who suffer from hemmeroids , but also a lot of good advice about breathing and kegel excercises. The main thing I took away from the book was that using drugs too relax is dangerous in the long run. When I was young playing with dildos I didn't always follow the advice, getting too excited, and would hurt myself very badly and bleed like a motherfucker for days. But when I actually started having sex the advice all paid off well and I have never been badly injured fucking. But my bad experiences hurting myself on large toys makes me nervous about fisting. Though definitely there are some awesome guys who know how to use their fingers to make your hole feel amazing.