[Athens GA Poz] Playtime with Uncle

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

As I alluded to in my very first post on this blog, The Shower Pole, I have had some experience with my uncle.Looking back on the situation now, I wish more had occurred but here are the details. I guess this all started somewhere during puberty. I do know I was just getting hair on my cock at the time.

My dad's brother has lived with his parent's his whole life. He suffered from Epilepsy and all his life had suffered from seizures. While I know people with Epilepsy can lead very normal lives my grandmother (who is 91 now) had always been overly protected of my uncle and actually never left home, married or anything. He is 23 years older than I am so I guess at the time of these encounters if I was around 13 he was around 33.

I would go to visit my dad's parents a lot when I was younger. When I would visit I would always sleep with my uncle. He was an extremely hairy man of around 6' tall and real husky. I remember when we would get ready for bed. He would strip down to his boxer shorts and I would strip down to my white briefs. I was fascinated by all of his hair. As he would undress, I would always try and catch a glimpse of his cock and of his extremely hairy bush.

2910645.jpg

We'd crawl in bed and under the covers. We really never talked or anything other than he would occasionally say, "boy doesn't this bed feel good". Funny, how certain phrases and stuff seem to stick with you. I would agree and then he'd roll over and head off to sleep. I'd lie there though and fantasize about being in bed with him and wonder what was inside his boxers.

I'd wait until I thought he was sound asleep and then I would roll over facing his back and gently take my hand and arm and reach over him and try and find the slit in his boxer shorts. If he stirred any at all, I would just roll over and wait a little longer.

It was not long before I was feeling around in his boxers and find my hand in his hairy pubes. I would find his cock and try and feel it to see how it measured up and such. I would gently grab it and squeeze ever so slightly to examine it's thickness and length. It really was not long from what I could tell but was extremely fat.

I would eventually roll over and go to sleep. Over time, I guess I got braver and braver as I would squeeze it until it began to get erect in my hand. He would roll over on his back and I never would withdraw my hand. Without any words being exchanged, I would find myself jacking my uncle off. Even when fully erect he was not long but the girth on his cock truly amazed me. It was clearly as thick as a coke can.

2910663.jpg

Of course, I knew he was wide awake but since he never stopped me, I continued to play and masturbate his cock. As he would get close to blowing his load, he would reach over into the night stand next to his bed and pull out a rolled up pair of athletic socks. The only words ever spoken would be an occasional, "boy if you don't stop you are going to make that thing spit".

Rather than stop, I would stroke harder in anticipation and having his blow his hot load of spunk. After he blew, he would take the pair of socks and clean himself up. Roll over and then go back to sleep.

2914313.jpg

This night time activity would occur every time I visited for the night. It was always the same. Occasionally, he would play with my boy cock some but I would never cum. The next day though, I would make a point to go find the pair of socks, head to the bath room and shoot my cum in the sock with his.

I guess this activity continued until I was around 16 or so. I regret now looking back on the situation that I did not do more. If I only knew then what I know now, I would have definitely sucked his cock and climbed on top of him to ride it cowboy style.

As with the sex with my brother, this was a night time activity and we never discussed it outside of the bedroom or during the daytime.4840212955243495621-8542293428729567927?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.