[Hung Latin Dom] Catching Up Again With HungLatinDom

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

Dear readers, my apologies. Last week I was feeling lazy about the blog, even if I still fucked quite a bit.

So, I am not going to tell you about all the men I fucked last week, from Tues to Fri, only the highlights. I had 9 guys during that time. On Wed, this muscle daddy came and we had an AWESOME time. He is ash blond, going grey, beefy, but with solid muscles under the fat, big chest, hairy and mean looking. But he was behaving like a puppy, following all my instructions, taking the pain, until I discharged a hard blow on his back, he turned around and said “that one really hurt, and I lowered it down a notch. I bred him twice and peed on him, dragged him around my apartment with a dog’s leash, spat on him and called him all sorts of nasty and derogatory names. He is a sweet guy, and once I came, we kissed really well and snuggled a little bit, he left.

On Thurs I actually had 4 guys, one of them my friend C., whose ass I bred on my office chair, but on Fri I did not fuck anybody, my*friend*the sweet bear came by and we only cuddled. My bf saw us making out on Skype, he liked him. He left on Sat afternoon, he had an unmovable family event, and he was cursing that he would not be able to go to my birthday orgy.

The sex party was awesome. Since my flat is not big and we were 19 people at the mos crowded point, we had to be cramped, which gave a very different vibe to the party. The only party that comes close to this is the RawRiders’ party in NYC, but it was not as hot as this one. I have had kinkier sex in parties in New Orleans and Palm Springs, but in more space, so the intensity of it all is different. At one point, there were 8 guys in my bed, entangled, kissing other guys, grabbing, fucking/being fucked by other guys. I guess that the orgies we see on video cannot be as chaotic as this one, as there has to be a focus and the viewer cannot shift angles at will as I could if limbs came in front of my viewpoint. Not even the Dick Wadd ones looked hotter than what I saw on Sat, this was truly a modern day Sodom.

As I said, I fucked multiple holes, around 15, but I lost track, my top friends were really busy. and some of my best bottoms gave me a huge surprise when I saw them being power tops. That only made me hornier, as I just love to fuck Alpha Dogs. During the night, I realized that I was surrounded by vers guys fucking others, or available guys, so I did a small experiment and tired to fuck as many holes as I could in 60 seconds, just put it in, slam it a couple of times and NEXT. Some guys rejected me, but I fucked most of the ones I approached in a very brisk way, I just grabbed their asses, bend them over and in I was. I managed to fuck 6 holes despite the rejections. I was in room 2, fucked three there (as I said, the ass density was high), ran over to Room 1, but in the living room, I grabbed another bottom that was idle, slammed him into the wall and got myself in him. Then, I fucked three more in room 1. That was crazy and more fun in a shit-and-giggles way than in a sexual way, but I had a great time and so did my bottoms.

We did a lot of train-fucks, the longest was 5 guys, again, not a lot of sexual fun, but still pleasant. Another time, there were three guys in front of me, two stacked and one on the side, and merrily I went from hole to hole. That was indeed a fucking lot of fun, and as my bottoms were pigs, they enjoyed the hole-to-hole dipping and one of them did lots of ass to mouth too, then kissed me.

As for the crowd, they were mixed, some very hot and muscular guys, some regular, some not my cup of tea. But I fucked every single hole that was offered to the men. I was horny and aroused enough to fuck even the ones that were too twinkish. Since most of them are my friends, guys I have fucked with several times, they were all nasty sex pigs, and so were the friends they brought. My only issue was that some guys got too loud and one of them started ‘gurling’ others. In Spanish, this is quite noticeable, as words can be switched from male to female. I did not liked that. He was a power bottom, but I really do not like sexually, effeminate guys, or worse, guys that speak about themselves as women and that treat others like women. That just turns me off big time. I am fine with that on non sexual settings, but in bed my preference is a real macho.

Triple Penetration guy went too, and he got triple fucked again.

I am not doing another party anytime soon, maybe one in April, when I return from overseas. I am leaving in early March for a month. But a small group, up to six guys, is not out of the question.

On Sun, I was trashed, my body was achy, specially my legs. Yet, I fucked three guys. A Thai guy from Canada came. East-Asian men usually don’t do anything for me, as I love body hair and rugged features, but I decided to give it a shot. And I am glad I did. He was thick and compact, lovely bubble butt, and crazy good oral abilities. I bred him and he was mumbling in Thai, that drove me over the edge. I walked with him to the bathhouse, 4 blocks from here. Then a guy called, friend of a friend, another smooth guy, green eyes, wiry and smooth, into mansmells, *another load. Then, one of the guys from the party came, he lives very close, smooth too, but NASTY. On the party night, my piss was sweet, as I had been drinking literally pints of diet soda, in order to make it sweet so guys would drink it. I peed on several of them in my bathtub, but this one wanted me to give him my piss inside, then he took a glass and drank it all, he did it a second time, but this time he shared it with two of my friends and I. On Sunday I rough fucked him, but he started bleeding and we had to stop.

On Monday the tourist arrived. European, slim but well built, hairy. We fucked after my Internet came down on Mon, not again after that, but he was a very skilled fucked, and I ate whipped cream out of his ass. I felt cool and fresh when I put my dick in. Since I had not cum on Sunday night, I had a BIG load, and he got me really turned on, so I unloaded inside him and felched it out, and it landed all over my face. Extremely hot.

On Tues, I had three. A so so twink that was really submissive and drank my pee. A gym bunny, tanned, big ring through his ear, very masculine, perfect rock hard bubble butt, and he could take a lot of dick, some chest hair. Then another gym bunny, slimmer, but well defined, tattooed. He was the one I fucked two weeks ago along the fisting guy. He only likes to fuck when I have poppers, and the Thai guy gave me a bottle, so this bearded muscle god came, and I bred him twice, fucked his throat and slept a little bit together, since it was a hot night, we reamined separated, it was too hot to cuddle, and we drain each other, sex with him is an athletic feat.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.