[Athens GA Poz] The University of Georgia Cheerleader

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

This is a story from my college days as a student at The University of Georgia. I attended the University from 1983-1986, having transferred from a smaller two year school. Back in the early to mid eighties, I think cruising for sex was different from now days. Don't say it, I know I am an old geezer now of 45 but back then one met guys in parks, active rest rooms and such. The University had several notorious locations where guys would cruise for a quick blow job or quick jerk off release with a buddy. One of my favorite hangouts was the old "Stegeman Gym". You could always find action when you needed it there. The locker room had community showers, a steam room and two separate dressing rooms primarily used by Faculty and Staff. There was also a separate dressing room used by the University Swim team.

Most of the guys who were looking for action hung out in the wet area adjacent to the steam room. It was not unusual to find a group of guys playing with themselves in these areas. One guy who caught my attention from time to time was a good looking blond guy, who stood around 6'3" tall and had a slender and toned body. Whenever he would come in the locker room, he was the guy that everyone tried to make a connection. I had seen him numerous times and he had never really given me the time of day. A friend and I had discovered that he was a UGA Varsity Cheerleader. We had seen him enough coming and going from the gym and such and the car he was driving. It had a Maryland license plate and we often joked about "Mrs. Maryland". It really was just a term of endearment since he really was not fem or anything but rather a masculine, good looking guy with a big cock that stood out probably around 5" or so while soft. I never really tried hard to connect with him since all the other guys were always after him, which was entertaining in and of itself. I felt he mostly liked to put on a show anyway and liked to be watched.

3192398.jpg

One afternoon, I happened to be checking out another bath room on campus in the basement of Caldwell Hall, that had a glory hole between the only two stalls. I was in the stall next to the wall when this guy comes in with a gym bag and sits it on the floor. I tried to get a look at him to see if I could tell if I knew him or had seen him before but every time I would peek through the hole he would sit back and try to ensure I could not see his face.

615697.jpg

It was not long though before I had convinced him to slide his cock through the hole to allow me to suck it for him. It was a really nice cock and grew to around 7" or so in my mouth. After several interruptions, I whispered through the hole to go over to the next building, Brooks Hall (School of Business) to the bottom floor since there was a safer bath room. It had about seven stalls and also had double doors coming in so we could hear more easily if some one came in on us. I waited for a few minutes to give him time to get out and over into the building so he would not feel awkward.

I entered the bath room and got in the stall next to him. There were no glory holes so he squatted on the floor and slid his hips and hard cock underneath for my wet mouth to continue sucking him. After a few minutes, he stood up and I thought I had lost him. Instead he opened the stall door and peered in my stall through the crack. I quickly stood up and opened my door. To by surprise it was "Mrs. Maryland". I was in utter shock since I never dreamed I would be able to get it on with him. He dropped his gym shorts around his ankles and I quickly squatted down and sucked his hard throbbing cock. It was not long before it started to gush down my throat. He thrusts his hips and cock into my mouth until I swallowed every drop of his sweet cum. He pulled up his shorts, said "thanks" and went on his way.

amp-0219p.JPG

I closed my stall door and sat down on the toilet and jerked off thinking about what had just happened. Nothing changed when we saw each other next time at Stegeman gym. He would undress and walk around the showers and steam room with his towel and occasionally flash for guys to see.

Over the course of the next year or so, I ended up sucking him three or four more times. I always enjoyed sucking his cock. Stegeman gym is now gone but working on campus at UGA now and being in the area often brings back fond memories of the gym and especially, my UGA Cheerleader.4840212955243495621-7651030933403211800?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

• 8 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.