College Kid's Drunken Poz Regret

Josh woke up in a haze. "What the hell happened least night?" he wondered. In a few moments, he remembered hooking up with Ryan. Josh smiled as he recollected the forceful breeding Ryan gave him hours before while Josh was in a drunken stupor.

As Josh remembered the vague details, but the memorable drilling his ass received, he found himself jerking himself trying to relive the moment. It was still kinda hazy.

Continuing to stroke, Josh remembered Ryan was tall and with a swimmer's build with an irresistible cock.

"Oh wait," Josh thought to himself, "I didn't use a condom." But Josh continued to stroke and remembered Ryan's assurances that he would pull out. So, Josh continued to stroke as he got progressively harder.

Then, Josh suddenly remembered that which he wish he forgotten. Ryan's direct and chilling words "take my poz load fucker!" Josh stopped jerking his cock.

"Did I let a poz guy cum in me?" he thought. "Oh fuck," he thought to himself as he realized that he let Ryan fuck and shoot his poz cum into his ass.

Instead of being upset, Ryan found himself jerking himself violently. He was both scared and somehow turned on by the thought of it. Before he knew it, he was shooting a huge load onto his stomach as the words "take my poz load fucker" echoed in his head.

It was his most intense orgams ever. He only wish he fully remembered the night. Josh reached over for his cell phone, hoping to find Ryan's number.

Edited by orlandoneg
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• 5 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 2/23/2012 at 10:13 PM, orlandoneg said:

"Oh fuck," he thought to himself as he realized that he let Ryan fuck and shoot his poz cum into his ass.

Positive recall.