[Athens GA Poz] Do You Know Who Infected You

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

As an HIV+ man, one of the questions I am asked most frequently is, "Do You Know Who Infected You? In all honesty, I do not know one hundred percent sure when I was infected or who infected me although I do have a strong idea. I will say that I was diagnosed in 1993 but it is possible I was infected a little sooner. Athens, Georgia, like most other towns has a place where guys looking for sex with other guys go to meet. Of course with the Internet now, these places seem to be harder to find today. In Athens, one such location has always been "Ben Burton Park". When I arrived in Athens in the early 1980s it was notorious for quick anonymous sex. Ben Burton was a great place, situated near the Oconee River with trails and lots of wooded areas. The park has since been cleaned up and is more readily patrolled by undercover cops now days.

I had connected with a group of local guys who often found ourselves not only looking for sex but also friendship. On warm summer days I liked to wear skimpy jogging shorts and a t-shirt and sometimes strip down back in the woods and walk the trails nude except my shoes. This one particular day I found myself deep in the woods and enjoying the sunshine and breeze on my nude body when I looked up and saw another guy jerking off half way hidden behind some bushes off the main trail. He was a tall guy, probably around 6'2", slender build, smooth chest (his shirt was off) and dark hair. He had his hard cock out the front of his shorts. It was a good 8.5 - 9" in length. It wasn't that thick but it was a beautiful cock. My cock immediately sprung to life at the site of him stroking. I grabbed my cock and walked towards him. Not saying a word, I approached then went to my knees and began to suck his stiff cock. I looked up in his eyes as he continued to feed me. I told him, "I want your cock in my hole". He said, "Bend Over". I wasn't sure if I could easily stand there and take his cock so I told him to follow me that I knew a better place not far away. There was a huge rock near the trail a bit further down. He followed me. When we arrived at the rock, I went back to my knees and sucked him some more. I wasn't expecting to be fucked but knew I sure wanted it. After his cock was good and lubed with my spit, I bent over the rock. He came up behind me and slowly slid the head of his cock in my hole. At first I tightened up and got nervous about the size of his cock so I turned around and wet it real good again before turning back around and fully submitting to him. This time his cock slowly slide further in. He spit down on his cock and began a rhythm that felt so good. I knew I should always be having safe sex but to be honest I have always preferred it bareback. There is just something about the warmth of a fleshy cock inside a hole. My cock was throbbing as cum began to drip out of the head without me even touching it. It wasn't long before he said, "I am going to cum". He thrust harder and began to groan as he released his how sperm in my hungry hole. I was in pure ecstasy.

He slowly slid his cock out of my ass, pulled up his pants and walked off. I stood there for a few more minutes catching my breath and thinking about the hot cock and load that was now in my hole. I put my shorts on and walked back to my car in the parking lot. When I got back he was still sitting in his car which was great since I now knew what he drove. The only thoughts in my mind was hoping to see the car and my hot fuck again.

The next day, I returned to the park and was talking to one of the buddies I had met in the park and had become friends. We would share information about tricks, cars, and our antics. When I told him about the guy and the car he drove, my friend said, "You do know he is HIV+ don't you?". I told him, "No, I was not aware of that fact". For a moment I got real nervous but then decided "What the Fuck", I knew I had to have his cock in me. My friend also told me that he had a brother who came to the park and was also HIV+. As it turns out, I had been fucked by his brother too in the past and on several occasions. I was completely stunned and frightened at the same time. I generally had not asked people if they were negative but went on whether the person "looked clean". My hormones always seemed to get the best of me. I had practiced safe sex on occasion, generally when the guy chose to act safely. I knew better but just was never able to control myself. Sex with rubbers always felt so clinical. I always wanted to feel the warmth of the cock and the experience of the guy releasing his sperm in me.

I lived the next three or four weeks wondering if I had become infected or not, although it did not consume me. I had unconsciously came to the conclusion that if I was going to die from sex it was going to be sex that I enjoyed. About a month and a half after he fucked me I decided to go get tested at the local health department. The two weeks waiting for the results were the longest in my life. I think I experienced every emotion possible. When I went for the results, the test confirmed I was HIV+. My heart suck to the floor in disbelief although I suspected I would be charged--not only because of this encounter but my risky past.4840212955243495621-6873909492021937791?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.