[Athens GA Poz] Sex with the Hood

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

Thanks guys for all the support of my blog. I have never been much of a writer but so far am finding this fun. When I first started the blog, my idea was to start with my earliest sexual experiences and then gradually work my way to current time but have since decided that I think I will simply write about tales (and tails, hehe) at random. This lends itself to being an easier task as I will just attempt to put into writing what is on my sexual mind at the time of the post. Some tales will be from the past at an earlier age while others will be more current. I will try to remember to give you an idea of the time frame. I think this might work better since things pop in and our of my head from time to time.

Tonight's tale is a more recent one (within the last year). I confess I become really excited by random and anonymous sexual encounters. This is nothing really new since I definitely spent time growing up visiting local parks and t-rooms (for you younger bucks, a t-room is a restroom used for anonymous sex and cruising. I met a guy on-line and we decided to arrange a totally anonymous sex scene. The idea was that I would leave my front door unlocked and then lie down on my bed and pretend to be asleep. He would arrive, undress in the hallway and then come into the room where we would engage in sex. He might rub my face with his cock or play with my hole with a dildo and/or then fuck me. He was a really hot fuck! He was HIV+ as I am and introduced me to poppers. We fucked like this for almost a year until he moved. I was hooked on the scene though and even wanted to take it further. I wanted to have sex without seeing photos or really knowing anything about the guy. The scene would start with the unlocked door though.

To start my fantasy, I purchased a "black hood" from my favorite sex shop site, Fort Troff.The hood covers the entire head and eyes but has a hole for sucking cock. I posted a note on Craigslist M4M for Athens, GA.I was very explicit with what I was wanting. A completely anonymous encounter without trading stats, photos or anything. It was not long before I had a several hits. The one that stood out to me though was from a guy who indicated this was a perfect scene for him since he had a girlfriend but had always been curious. I proceeded to give my address to him along with my cell number with instructions for him to text me when he arrived so we could make sure I had the hood on, the lights out and completely ready for him.

Within 15 minutes he sent a text and told me he was in my subdivision and for me to get ready. I must confess that I did not disclose my HIV status since he had already asked me if I had rubbers and lube. I realize this probably is wrong but it is what it is and how we proceeded. When the door opened a sudden rush of excitement swept over my entire body. I was already lubed and ready in the doggie style position on my bed. He entered the room and came up behind me. I reached behind and handed him a condom. He rubbed his semi hard cock on my ass cheeks and slowly slapped it getting it rock hard. Next I heard the condom package open and in a second he was slowly sliding in my warm hole. It took a few minutes until he worked it completely inside me and got comfortable. To my surprise he started talking dirty and asking me if I liked his cock. Are you kidding me? Even though it would have felt better bareback, I was completely in ecstasy taking the cock of a completely anonymous stranger.

He fucked me a good bit and then slowed down so he would not rush to cum. I did tell him to be sure to leave the cum filled condom on the nightstand when he left since I wanted to either drink his cum out or put it on my cock and jack off with it. He seemed really turned on by the thought of me doing just that and began to really fuck me hard until he was panting really fast and blowing his cum into the rubber.

He took the rubber off, pulled his pants up and left really quick almost like he was embarrassed. I sure wasn't, I was in heaven. After I heard him drive off, I took the hood off and placed the rubber on my hard cock and had a good jack off session thinking about what had just happened.

Since our first encounter we have met up around 7 times. He will normally text me when he is up for it.4840212955243495621-8764628237350450103?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.