[Athens GA Poz] Brother Love

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

This post is a real story and something I have struggled with for some time. I always knew I had a thing for guys from the earliest I can remember. Me and my buddies would ride our bikes in the woods, strip, ride nude, jack off and suck dick. I assumed this was normal behavior for most boys growing up and experimenting.

What I am not so sure was normal was the stuff that happened with my younger brother. We shared a room growing up. I am six years older than him and instigated the initial contact. I have been reluctant to ever discuss this openly for fear of being found out. I cannot pinpoint when exactly this began but know it happened all the way until I left home for college and then some since it happened when I would come home for holidays.

I was probably around the age of 13 and he was around 7. We slept in separate beds normally just in our underwear and a t-shirt. I would wait until he was asleep and then I would get up and pinch his dick through his underwear. His cock would get fully erect. He would always wake up and we would suck dick. I was just getting pubic hair and he of course had none. This was strictly a night time activity and we never discussed this in the daytime.

As I stated, our play continued up until I left home for college. Progressively getting more intense. Generally, he would fuck me and/or I would suck him off. He did let me try and fuck him once but I guess I went to quickly since he almost jumped out of his skin--and that was the end of me fucking him.

I have felt so much guilt and shame about this over the years even though we have never discussed it. My brother has struggled with alcohol and drugs most of his adult life and I feel directly responsible. He is now doing well thankfully.4840212955243495621-7692182663345058463?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.