[Athens GA Poz] Boys will be Boys!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

As a young boy growing up in a neighborhood with lots of other children, there were always plenty of opportunities for my buddies and I to live up to the saying, "boys will be boys". Back then we didn't have access to the internet and the wide variety of videos games and consoles that are available today. Most of our spare time was spent outside riding bikes, playing in the neighborhood and being active. I am sure there was meanness back then but we were not so inundated with constant news stories of missing children or kidnappings like today.

My first experience with sex was with a buddy of mine. We rode our bikes out into some woods located near our house. We called these woods, "the pulpwood trail" as there was lots of land and lots of trees and areas where the trees had been cut for pulp wood. It was a great place to ride and offered lots of opportunities for adventure. For example, if you rode deep enough into the woods you could reach some railroad tracks that were used for freight trains only. There also was a lake or large pond that we called the "hidden lake" back there. One place back near the tracks had been used by dirt bike riders since there was a series of hills. For us they were great since we could ride back there, look at dirty magazines swiped from our dads stash and smoke Marlboro Reds.

I am not sure who had the idea but I do specifically recall sucking my first dick back then. We had ridden our bikes into the woods and near the hills where we stripped our shorts and t-shirts off and decided to ride in the nude. What were we thinking? To think about riding a bicycle now in the nude sounds painful. We stopped in the hills and we sucked each others dicks. Neither of us had hair so this was definitely prepubescent play.

Littler did I know then I would grow up to be the cock sucking slut that I am today.4840212955243495621-8565818984553490038?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.