[Hung Latin Dom] Not So Eventful Weekend And A Crazy Monday

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

On Friday my sweet bear came, I fucked him a little bit, but he was too tight. The tourist was away, he has been out of the house for most of the time.

On Sat, this hot guy came, slender, early thirties, not too hairy, close cropped hair, stubble. The bear and I loaded him, he had a wonderful ass and loved ATM, I felched the bear’s load out of him. The bear, the tourist and I went for dinner, we came back, and the bear and I still were horny, three guys dropped by, two that I already knew and a muscular new one, but the muscle stud was dirty, he had to go and clean, and he did not want to play when he returned, so they left.

On Sunday, the bear left, three guys gave me their phone numbers and never showed up. A guy I already knew also failed to show up. I went to bed frustrated.

Today, I had a slim guy I have previously fucked around 3, he was hotter this time, with shorter hair and stubble. I lifted him, fucked him on 4, bred him twice and made him cum, I felched him out. Then two guys showed up around the same time, but they were fine sharing my dick, since I was too rough and they actually could have a break while I fucked the other. These guys were TRUE PIGS. Plenty of ATM, at one point one got under the other as I fucked him doggie style, opening his mouth for me to shove my dick from the ass, I did it at least 20 times. Then they switched places, then they stacked their holes, and I came inside. One of them was the nice ass guy from Sat. He’s very fun to play and a nice person. He stayed for some coffee, then left. I am glad I had a couple of nice fucks to compensate for the weekend.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.