[Athens GA Poz] Welcome! What to Expect!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

Welcome to my new blog where I will attempt to put into writing my sexual life experiences from early childhood until the present time. Let me first confess that English was definitely not my favorite subject while in school so if you see glaring grammatical errors or mistakes that drive you absolutely nuts, by all means let me know and I will try and correct them as I go through this journey.

I mentioned to my "Twitter" followers that my first post would be named "The Shower Pole" and many of you got all excited and sent me direct messages indicating you were eagerly looking forward to my diary. Please keep in mind that the purpose of this blog is not to brag, condone or otherwise promote any specific act, specifically child molestion in any shape or form. It just so happens I will attempt to document my earliest recognition of being sexual.

The purpose for the blog is to share a bit of my life experiences and possibly explain how I came to be the person I am today, an HIV+ person living in Athens, Georgia. These posts will not all be sexual in nature so I hope you judge the blog for what it is meant to be--simply an online journal

I will try to be as anonymous as possible in my writings but if you feel the need to guess or question who I am, I will not deny. The look of the blog will change as I become more familar with this whole process and the tools available. One thing I definitely want to give you guys are some hot photos that I find appealing and hopefully you will too .

I have out of state guests coming to town at the end of this week but promise to try and get the first real post completed as soon as I can do so. Yes, it will be called, "The Shower Pole".

On a final note, please feel free to share my blog with your friends. If you'd like to follow me on Twitter I am @athensgapoz. I also have created several lists with the list feature in Twitter. If you follow and want to be a part of any of them, direct message me and let me know which lists you would like to be on. Lists are a great way to make following certain people easier. It also makes it easier to connect with like minded individuals or organize your followers based on location, etc. The options and possibilities are endless.

My current lists:

Athens-Ga

Atlanta-area

hivpoz

barebackers

jockstrap

For the record I am an HIV+ GWM living in Athens, Georgia.4840212955243495621-5241195424715156835?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.