[UK Sauna Slut] Donors & Nottingham

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Donors-300x200.jpgDonors Welcome*

You may have noticed that I’ve added a “donations” button to the top left hand side bar of the blog.* I always said that my blog would be free for everyone and I wholly intend to keep it that way.

I’ve added the button as a simple way for people to make donations to help me develop the blog further, make more videos, and travel around the world to a city near you, so that even MORE people can fuck my slut hole!

The button is linked to a paypal account, and any amount is greatly appreciated.* The money will be spent on saving up for a more powerful computer, which will allow me to once again create videos for my xtube channel (barebackcumdump).* It will also be used to travel to parties and events all over the place. At the moment, I have to save up for months, sometimes a year to be able to afford to take a trip to places.* Take London for example – the trains and accommodation alone, set me back £600 before I even left York.** Any additional funds that I can raise will go towards helping me bring more horny xrated content to you guys.

Of course, its donations – not a charge, and I will never expect any one to pay to view the blog, or watch and enjoy what i write/film.

I hope you don’t mind this recent addition, and it certainly wont distract from the core focus of the blog… No Condoms, No Fear, No Regrets.

nottingham-300x225.jpg

Nottingham NG2BBGROUP

So tomorrow sees me once again heading down to Nottingham for yet another awesome bareback party with some hot, no attitude guys from all over the UK.* There is still time to get an invite if you would like to come; check out their website and message them.* The only requirements are that you’re not bottom only, and that you have a fully completed profile with pictures on either BBRT or gaydar.

I’ll either be getting a train to Sheffield then catching a lift with one or two of the other guys going, or getting a train direct to Nottingham – I’ve yet to decide.* Depends on what time the guys are leaving Sheffield at.

There’ll be pics taken of the party, which will be available on their blog shortly after the event, i’ll also try and get some of me in action from them so I can post them here.

Josh

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.