[UK Sauna Slut] Just a quicky

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Just a quick update while i’m waiting for some laundry to dry.* Last weekends party at Nottingham was great, as always – about 31 guys turned up, which was a brilliant turn out – I’m sure i’m not alone in saying that all of us had a hot horny time, fucking and getting fucked all night long!

It was great to meet up with the usual regular faces again, as well as seeing some fresh new ones too – big shout out to you all!

I’m heading into town tonight, its a friends 32 birthday – so while there’s no action planned, it’ll be good to meet up with some friends, have a few drinks and a meal – i only hope my jeans dry quickly or else i’m going to be late!

On a slightly sluttier note, i’ve requested a week off work around late May time – and am starting to think of where to go.* Early ideas include Berlin, Torremolinos or Antwerp again… or perhaps somewhere new – if you can suggest anywhere, let me know – answers on a post card please.

Righto, best go jump in the shower… I’ll do a longer post after the weekend!

Ciao!

Josh

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.