[Street Cock] Landed on my Knees

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Street Cock's original blog post...

Long time since I've posted but life has been a little crazy. I have moved to a major US city and things are definitely different. I'm at a new job, in a new house and don't know where to find the thuggy, rough, raw, hard cock that I have grown to love and need. I've been here 2 weeks and I've been able to fine 2 places where rough cock is available and eager.

First is in a seedy part of town with a couple XXX bookstores. You can always tell the bookstores that are set up for crusing and the ones that are set up for just to just jerk off in. Arcades in cruisy bookstores are darker, aren't visible from the shopping area and aren't in plain view of the store clerk. I checked out a couple places and figured out which one would have the best possibility for getting some rough dick. I've discovered that the nice part of living in a major city is that there is always plenty of rough cock needing to be serviced.

I made my way into the arcade area of my selected bookstore and saw a guy standing against a wall. He was early 20's, Latin (Puerto Rican Latin, not so many Mexicans on this side of the country) about 5'8" and definitely fit the discription of a thuggy guy. I made eye contact and continued through the arcade to check things out. There wasn't anybody else there so I turned back. As I walked towards him he was looking my direction so I nodded my head and said Hi. He said Hi back and i asked what he was up to. "Just hanging" was his response. He asked what I was up to. "Looking to suck some dick" was my response. Why bother with pretending, right? We both know what's going on so let's just get to the point! He walked my direction and walked into the booth in front of me. I stepped into the booth next to him. There was a hole in the wall, not a circle but instead a long hole about 4" high and went the entire length of the side wall. Never saw that before but it gave a very easy opportunity to see what was going on in the next booth. I quickly unbuttoned my jeans, pulled out my cock and dropped to my knees.

He had put a couple bucks in the arcade and started unbuttoning his pants. He was wearing black oversized jeans and as he unbuttoned then, I could see he was wearing gym shorts under his jeans and a pair of briefs under those. I'm sure there is a reason why younger thuggy guys are now wearing 2 and 3 pairs of shorts/underwear under their pants but I don't understand it. What I do understand is that when you see a guy wearing that kinda set up, you know you have a Str8 thuggy cock and that get's my mouth watering and my ass twitching. He dropped down his shorts and tugged on the growing cock in his blue briefs. I could see his balls hanging down and stretching the cotton fabric and I my cock got even harder in my hand. I wanted to see those hairy low hanging Puerto Rican balls and get them in my mouth.

He tugged a bit more and then pulled down his briefs and tucked the waistband under his balls. His package was exactly what I had pictured. He had a dark thick hairy untrimmed bush with a thick uncut tan cock with a set of big low hanging balls. I slipped my hand a little lower and started to rub my hole a little as if to say "Calm down, be patient" One he found a movie he liked, he turned my direction and pushed his dick through the opening. I tugged on his cock and felt it continue to swell in my hand while I grabbed my poppers and took a big sniff. I wanted to make sure I could swallow his entire dick all the way down. I took his swelling cock into my mouth and started to work on it. As it grew in my mouth and pushed against the back of my throat I felt him push his hips against the wall which told me he liked what was going on and wanted more. I slid his dick out of my mouth a little and worked the swollen head of his cock with my tongue and lips.

I pulled back and took a look at his fat dick shiny with my spit and admired the prize I'd found. I pushed my hand into the opening and cupped his balls. He pulled back from the wall enough for me to pull them through the hole before he pushed back up against the wall as far as he could. I let those big hairy balls hang down from his hard dick and rolled them around in my hand before I dove down and started to lick them and suck them into my mouth. He started to move his hips back and forth so I let him drag his nuts across my tounge and over my face. I gave them another bathing by my tongue before I went back to work on his dick.

I took his entire meat into my throat in one movement and just let the head of his dick fuck the back of my throat. He definitely liked that so I spent some time working his dick with all my skill ad giving him the best blow job I could. When his dick was thick and hard as a rock I pulled back and went in for the kill. I stood up, bent over and slid his dick up against my puckered hole. I left enough spit on the tip of his dick so that as I teased my hole with is cock, it would get me ready to take it all. I pushed back on his dick and felt the head of his cock pop inside me. I continued to push back until all of him was buried inside me. I wasn't sure what his reaction was going to be so I just stayed still for a minute waiting to see if he would pull out or start fucking me. I squeezed his dick with my hole letting him know it was his for the taking. He took the hint and eagerly began to pump his cock in and out of my hungry ass. I pushed back as hard as I could against the opening and took another big hit of poppers.

I could tell it had been a while since he had shot a load and it must have been even longer since he fucked because he was pounding my ass like a high school senior on prom night. I just relaxed in the moment, waiting for the load I knew was coming. It was a great feeling knowing that the cock hound cum slut I used to be could find a home in this new city. He started to pound my hole and pushing his dick as hard as he could inside me so I knew he was getting ready. He shoved his dick hard against the opening and kept it there as I felt each load shooting inside me. I LOVE the feeling of a cock twitching inside my hole while it coats my insides with it's hot baby batter.

I left my ass pushed up against the wall as his cock twitched and he started to slowly pump his dick back and forth. "Fuck that cum deeper inside me" He worked his dick back and forth before he pulled out and out of the hole. I dropped to my knees and turned back around to face the opening. His cock was still pretty hard and wet with the mixture of both of our juices. I reached through the hole and cupped his balls, pulling him back forward and through the hole. No need for him to clean up the cum off his own cock when I had a more than capable and willing mouth. I figured if a Str8 boy is willing to cheat on his wife/girlfriend in order to give me his load, the least I could do was to send him back to her with a clean cock and no sign of our encounter.

I licked a drop of cum from the tip of his dick and swallowed the rest of his dick into my mouth. I worked my mouth from side to side and up and down while my tongue carressed his soft uncut cock. I wanted to make sure that I got every drop of juice off his dick and savored every tasty bit.

I pulled off and watch his now softening cock receed back. He pulled up his briefs and tucked his dick back into it's well worn pouch before he pulled up his jeans and shorts and put him self back together. Before he exited the booth, he bent down to the opening and said "Thanks man". That was all I needed to make the moment perfect, that and his hot load now swimming around inside me.

I think things are going to work out just fine in this city.

Sorry for the delay boys. Getting used to new surrounds but rest assured, I'm always on the prowl for any and all dicks that need a warm place to shoot their load.

Happy New Year & Happy Hunting!

1082034886382831521-8621709655233068786?l=streetcock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.